Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Cool Death Trap 2: The Unlocked Code [FunMobile]

The human mind is unbounded. Recalling a tiny piece of the past is always difficult while tragic memories from it are always there, ready to haunt you. All your memories from the past is what you are today but you seldom notice it.

It was 1910, England.....The nightmare happened. Depressed Anna woke up one night and unexplainably found herself inside a haunted mansion with dreadful ghosts and evil spirits trying to prey on her.

Free Anna from threats and evoke her lost memory against phantoms!

Superb new horror adventure game. It reminds of Resident Evil or Silent Hill.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by astraldrop; 28-10-2007 at 09:16 AM.

2. Default

cool man

3. Default

this game really rules 100% i

creise basilis...you are really crazy!!!...jejee...i think or astraldrop is not a guy...for the picture in the member dates( at the left) is a woman...nothing of "cool man" with the lady!...jajajaa!

5. Default

Thanks for this astraldrop.

6. Default

your welcome mates!

7. Default

Wow! Thanks! Mabuhay at magandang gabi sa lahat ng myembro ng Mobiles24

8. Default

Thanks

Great game but now im stuck.Im at third floor and i have a little problem with the puppets. Anyone knows how to defeat them? Cause i can't hit them with traps...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mako Log in to see links
    creise basilis...you are really crazy!!!...jejee...i think or astraldrop is not a guy...for the picture in the member dates( at the left) is a woman...nothing of "cool man" with the lady!...jajajaa!
    sorry.......!!

10. Default

Hmm...i have gotten this game a long time ago...it is fun though =D i think u have to run from the puppets and just aim for the girl