Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by k-os Log in to see links
    no, it isn't 2nd floor. it's just at the beginning of the game man. second room from the beginning of the game.
    i really don't remember begining but i think in some of objects there is key try finding it
    and while playing use map if you have it in item list

2. Default

I made it I saw a clip on youtube with gameplay. I had 2 keys and didn't saw them cause the resolution of my game is a little bigger than 128x160. I couldn't see the doors also. I will try to find a proper version for 128x160 to avoid this kind of visual problems in the future gameplay (if someone has one beside the one on this thread, i'll appreciate)
    tks for the help anyway tmac!
    Last edited by k-os; 30-08-2008 at 07:28 PM.

here is proper version k-os

4. Default

nevermind, I found one! I appreciate the fast response, though!
    Last edited by k-os; 30-08-2008 at 07:58 PM.

5. Default

finished!

6. Default

I've just tried the game but now i'm stuck. I'm at third floor where i saw the girl and she ran. Alot of puppets in that room hanging from the ceiling and doing nothing. I have the rope but i cannot do anything with it cuz the puppets r not crawling around. How to activate the puppets? pls help thx

7. Post Help: Death Trap 2 TUC

I need help on Death Trap 2 The Unlocked Code i cant go further from the puppet room where the puppets come alive and starts attacking me what to do next???

8. Default

give me the game...
    i'll try it...

i'm using se w700i..

9. Default

ok i can only send this way try the game u will need a lil brain but i have the resolution for ur phone try to search for your resolution or just play from this
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Default

well, i just try it..
    the game seems to be interesting..
    i'll tell you if i find a way...