Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Website downtime

You may have noticed the website offline for several hours today. We had a database crash and a failed repair that didn't help, however everything is now back to normal.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I've been knocking at mobiles24 front door for the last 8 hours , I was locked out Now we're back up...

Thankyou so much, Mark

3. Default

I thought it was me!

I've been checking back so often!

Great to know we're back.

I was also trying to browse m24 but failed to open the page..Thanks mark for fixing the website

Hi Mark, it just went offline again Why does this keep happening..?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Really?

All's fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Really?

All's fine here.
    Didn't you leave for a short while and now you're back

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    It was a controlled shut down to repair another minor corruption. Nothing major this time - just some after effects of the previous issue. Everything seems to be working ok now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    It was a controlled shut down to repair another minor corruption. Nothing major this time - just some after effects of the previous issue. Everything seems to be working ok now.
    That's great news. Thankyou Mark for your hard work you put in at mobiles24.com Great work!!!

10. Default

So glad that's fixed because like everyone else I couldn't get on for hours-didn't know about this until now and was starting to get worried it was something serious-in a way I was kinda hoping it was the main server struggling(but only because that would mean it was getting much heavier traffic than before ie more people than ever aware of and using m24)