Cyberpunk :The Arasaka Plot mobile game , The "Promised" sequel/prequel

A long while back while cruising the net i came across this classic mobile game from LemonQuest by Mayhem Studios inspired by the RPG board game Cyberpunk 2020 which i downloaded mainly out of curiosity. I then immersed myself in the griping story of a bad ass cyborg soldier named Sam Gibson and his female hacker sidekick named "Ka" as they find themselves caught in a web of industrial espionage, betrayal & murder in a hi-tech world of the future against the backdrop of Nightcity.

Playing my way to the end of the game was an experience i did not forget in a hurry, upon successfully completing the last stage the onscreen message reads that " Cyberpunk will return to your cellphones in 2007 " . The game was released in 2006 and i have searched the net extensively but can't find any trace of a sequel being released. I feel this is unfortunate as most people who have played the game will agree that the title has potential.

I would like to have comments from other members who have played and finished the game if they agree with my opinion