Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Cyberpunk :The Arasaka Plot [by LemonQuest]

Cyberpunk :The Arasaka Plot mobile game , The "Promised" sequel/prequel

A long while back while cruising the net i came across this classic mobile game from LemonQuest by Mayhem Studios inspired by the RPG board game Cyberpunk 2020 which i downloaded mainly out of curiosity. I then immersed myself in the griping story of a bad ass cyborg soldier named Sam Gibson and his female hacker sidekick named "Ka" as they find themselves caught in a web of industrial espionage, betrayal & murder in a hi-tech world of the future against the backdrop of Nightcity.

Playing my way to the end of the game was an experience i did not forget in a hurry, upon successfully completing the last stage the onscreen message reads that " Cyberpunk will return to your cellphones in 2007 " . The game was released in 2006 and i have searched the net extensively but can't find any trace of a sequel being released. I feel this is unfortunate as most people who have played the game will agree that the title has potential.

I would like to have comments from other members who have played and finished the game if they agree with my opinion

2. Unhappy Cyberpunk :The Arasaka Plot mobile game , The "Promised" sequel/prequel

Well, i played the game a few years back and i loved it...Mayhem Studios was one of my favorite mobile game developers...I too looked forward to a sequel for months, years etc. or nothing...

I also liked Call Of Cthulhu: Darkness Within (Book 1) and there was promise of a book 2 but it never came...at least in english speaking countries to my knowledge...

Its been a very long time since I've seen a game out by Mayhem Studios...don't even think they make games anymore...

3. Default

@ MobileHD
    Actually Mayhem studios are still very much in business, google " mayhem studios lone wolf" or "cartoon yourself" and see for yourself.
    I have sent a mail to lemonquest concerning this & i hope they mail me back

They could do a prequel story Sam Gibsons military adventures during the south america wars b4 he became a "solo" for arasaka corp , how he first met "ka" and some of his earlier missions for arasaka or they could do a sequel story detailing his adventures after escaping nightcity with ka .To be honest i actually want BOTH !!! The game has so much potential if done properly
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by filani; 07-08-2010 at 04:23 PM.

4. Default

@ Blusky
    Dude are you kidding me? you haven't played this game yet! oh well there's a first time for everything LOL If you can remember the old pc game FLASHBACK:The quest for identity and you liked it then you should definitely get a kick out of this game and why i feel lemonquest are cheating mobile gamers by not giving us a worthy sequel or prequel game to this classic title.

Gameloft used the same/similar graphics style on thier PRINCE OF PERSIA CLASSIC mobile game which kicked up the original games graphics & game play with the outstanding results which mobile gamers all loved.

I wonder if gameloft would take up the title if lemonquest are too busy dragging their feet to realize what a "diamond in the rough" they have in thier pocket .

5. Default

I want to ask you guys somtin' .What do you guys think about a Prequel FanNovel to this game? Would it be cool or not?

6. Default

Hello, it's been a long time but i'm back! I've been working on a prequel Fan Novel to this game and it's finally ready! Get ready for Cyberpunk: The Arasaka Contract. Tweet me @ManFila_SP to find out more.

7. Default The Arasaka Contract

Arasaka Corp , a huge Japanese Zaibatsu headed by a Megalomaniac CEO obsessed with turning Japan into a worldwide superpower.
    #TheArasakaContract

8. Default

Snippet 2: The Solo

A Solo is a modern day Mercenary for the MegaCorps of the world. They are Enforcers, Bodyguards, Assassins and anything else that their employers, the MegaCorps need them to be... for a price.

#TheArasakaContract

9. Default

Chỉ mua Log in to see links nếu bạn thấy ph hợp

Độc giả sẽ tin tưởng bạn hơn khi bạn thừa nhận rằng mnh khng hon hảo. Trn thực tế c qu nhiều những mẩu quảng co v thư cho hng tự nhận mnh c khả năng chữa bch bệnh cho mọi vẫn đề của bạn.

Điều đ chẳng đng tin cht no?! Trong khi đ, nếu bạn khim tốn hơn một t, Log in to see links người ta sẽ tin tưởng hơn những nội dung cn lại của bạn. Bạn chỉ c thể đưa người khc vo trạng thi thi min khi họ đ thực sự tin tưởng bạn.

10. Default

Snippet 3 : The Netrunner

Netrunners are the computer hackers of the new world,thier hacking skills augmented by cybernetic brain implants. They surf the digital pathways of the Net living on the cutting edge of the electronic world.

#TheArasakaContract
    Last edited by filani; 05-02-2016 at 09:29 PM.