0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Default BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220

What can anyone tell me about this device?

Also can anyone tell me where to get free games that will work on this? I have jar files but dont know how to get them from my pc to my phone. when I transfer them I can't see them in my media.

Also, is there a GPS bluetooth headset I could use with this to have GPS abilities?

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I have the pearl 8120 non flipy, you need to have a memory card of any size so your computer can see it as a removable storage unit when you plug it in. put the .jar files in Computer > removable(E (atleast this is what it was for me, probably different on your computer) > Blackberry

then unplug your phone from the computer and go to media, open menu, choose explore, then media card, then blackberry folder, from there you can download your .jar games.

or if you find some .alx and .cod files you can use the software that should come with new phones to copy it over, but these files are a lot harder to find.

most of the games on this website I found don't work for my black berry at all, if you get some to work let me know which ones good luck

2 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shayen7 View Post
    I have the pearl 8120 non flipy, you need to have a memory card of any size so your computer can see it as a removable storage unit when you plug it in. put the .jar files in Computer > removable(E (atleast this is what it was for me, probably different on your computer) > Blackberry

then unplug your phone from the computer and go to media, open menu, choose explore, then media card, then blackberry folder, from there you can download your .jar games.

or if you find some .alx and .cod files you can use the software that should come with new phones to copy it over, but these files are a lot harder to find.

most of the games on this website I found don't work for my black berry at all, if you get some to work let me know which ones good luck
    you can get the new RV movie game for free for all blackberry but not for 9000 or 8120

i have some games at my site for blackberrys you can try

6 file upload that work 100% on blackberry but have 15 more that need key remaping

all so you can get vnes to play nes games on your blackberry and meboy to play gc

badac5.fleebb.com

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

yeah to put the .jar files on the blackberry you will need a microSD card. i have a 4Gb because it supports high density SD cards or HDSD cards. and you need the sync cable to connect it to your computer as well as the Desktop Software to upload .alx and .cod files the BB. you can just "drag n drop" the .jar files in the E: drive (which is the SD card in the blackberry) though

the phone has GPS (its just called Maps). its under the applications folder or maybe the downloads folder. but you will need to have a data plan to use it though

unless you need a GPS bluetooth headset for something specific like saying "Search for; X." You need to put in the address of the destination for the Maps to work.
    or you could just download google maps. whatever floats your boat.