Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Looks good, nice one Mark
    Just seen that myself,nice one.(Navigates well too-I used it to get to here instead of searching through forum)
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."

Site Contributor
    13,024 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Java Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Albania
    Thanks

this looks really good
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Site Contributor
    4,909 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Bronze)
    Country
    Israel
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus View Post
    Just seen that myself,nice one.(Navigates well too-I used it to get to here instead of searching through forum)

is great
    the m24 league got 12 pepole already

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Got just about as many as last season in the main league now. And 13 in head to head league week to go.

Waiting to put Ozil in my team..

Site Contributor
    4,909 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Bronze)
    Country
    Israel
    Thanks

Got just about as many as last season in the main league now. And 13 in head to head league week to go.

Waiting to put Ozil in my team..
    thats great

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Ok i wont be putting Ozil in my team

Manchester United set to miss out as Barcelona agree 8m fee for Mesut Ozil

Heard this news around 2pm today, we was odds on favs on skybet throughout the summer, then from nowhere today Barcelona went favs and betting was suspended. Barcelona in huge debt had to take a loan to pay their players wages other week, how they still manage to buy Villa 30m and Ozil ... amazing. After their arrogance over Fabragas, have made me hate that club.

Oh well, nevermind, if we was in for him id of thought we of bid for him by now anyway, Barcelona have only signed him cause they didn't get Fabragas, they will ruin him, be sold or loaned out next season.

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

My latest team (with three aston villa players transferred out of it after their manager quit)

Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Android Theme/LWP Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Silver) Thanked (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus View Post
    My latest team (with three aston villa players transferred out of it after their manager quit)

I like your colours...

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Well, here is mine am settling on, a few changes, replaced Zigic with Jones , think he do well for Stoke, good signing for you there Karl, Mark . And i put Walcott in for Young. Hernandez in my attack

Good luck guys an dont forget to do the predicts

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

What a terrible start for me

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last