Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Looks good, nice one Mark
    Just seen that myself,nice one.(Navigates well too-I used it to get to here instead of searching through forum)

2. Default

this looks really good
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Just seen that myself,nice one.(Navigates well too-I used it to get to here instead of searching through forum)

is great
    the m24 league got 12 pepole already

Got just about as many as last season in the main league now. And 13 in head to head league week to go.

Waiting to put Ozil in my team..

Got just about as many as last season in the main league now. And 13 in head to head league week to go.

Waiting to put Ozil in my team..
    thats great

Ok i wont be putting Ozil in my team

Heard this news around 2pm today, we was odds on favs on skybet throughout the summer, then from nowhere today Barcelona went favs and betting was suspended. Barcelona in huge debt had to take a loan to pay their players wages other week, how they still manage to buy Villa 30m and Ozil ... amazing. After their arrogance over Fabragas, have made me hate that club.

Oh well, nevermind, if we was in for him id of thought we of bid for him by now anyway, Barcelona have only signed him cause they didn't get Fabragas, they will ruin him, be sold or loaned out next season.

7. Default

My latest team (with three aston villa players transferred out of it after their manager quit)

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    My latest team (with three aston villa players transferred out of it after their manager quit)

I like your colours...

Well, here is mine am settling on, a few changes, replaced Zigic with Jones , think he do well for Stoke, good signing for you there Karl, Mark . And i put Walcott in for Young. Hernandez in my attack

Good luck guys an dont forget to do the predicts

What a terrible start for me