View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 299 of 310 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3091
  1. Default Silent Hill (128x160)

The first part of the disturbing series...

The terrifying Silent Hill makes its mobile debut with a brand new storyline and an innovative first person, point-and-click gameplay mechanic.

Set in the abandoned orphanage of Silent Hill, a maze of dark corridors leads you to encounters with grotesque monsters. The only way to survive is to solve a series of puzzles by gathering clues and useful items.

As you progress, the twists and turns of the story unfold to reveal startling truths about the people and stories surrounding Silent Hill, giving a new perspective to some of the past events that have occurred in this evil town where nightmares come to life!

You can experience the story from the perspective of 3 different characters, so there are plenty of secrets to uncover! With rich, high quality graphics, eerie sound effects and a deeply frightening and mysterious story, this truly is an atmospheric and disturbing experience in keeping with the Silent Hill series.

Can you survive the nightmare!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default Silent Hill 2 (128x160)

The title screen and the map aren't 128x160 but everything else is! Play it, great game! +Rep for all the games if you could as well...

Set in the smog-shrouded town's decrepit hospital, players are charged with using a clever point'n'click interface to solve a series of puzzles and combating hideous creatures, as a twisting plot gradually unfolds. As the game progresses, two parallel plots gradually entwine, and the player is drawn into a dark, macabre world brought to vivid life by the game’s incredible visuals and eerie music and effects.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default

Enjoy...

4. Default

any scrabble or word games? i already have text twist turbo, can u find any others like this one? or just tell me the names, n i'll find 'em myself!
    Last edited by GamerGal; 02-10-2008 at 08:26 PM.

5. Default

I'll find them for you.

6. Default rpg fan

hi nightmare!big fan of your work i love all of the games you posted and i got most of them but can you please post an rpg game(not heroes lore or gothic) that is not turn based? but to be in the stile of those above, i mean to be complex. i also played might and magic1 &2. so can u pliz find something else?? tks a lot in advance. im an rpg maniac so i hav to keep miself busy with the phone

7. Default

Don't worry, I have quite a few coming up soon...

8. Default

Hi.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows any great brain training game? I have Kasparov chess (still looking for chessmaster in 128x160) & Platinum Sudoku. But I want more. It would be great to get something with maths (some tasks in mobile for exapmle). BUT I don't need Brain trainer or Stress management from Gameloft. I think they're 2 easy..
    So please, help me build my brains!

9. Default

ok folks i'm gonna be very busy so no more packs until oct.10

10. Default scrabble PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i will really love it if you can get scrabble that will work on w200i, i have tried so many but it dont just wont work