View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 298 of 310 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3091
  1. Default

And also.. Burnout dominator 3D version for 128x160!

and whatever Burnout parts you have!! send them... Ill rep you as much as possible.. hehe Srsly!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    To give someone rep click
    OH.. ok ok.. gotcha!

3. Default

scrabble 128x160? any scrabble version wud do as long as its the correct resolution.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    scrabble 128x160? any scrabble version wud do as long as its the correct resolution.
    I am searching right now and today someone already requested that size of that game but i googled and searched everywhere but i havent found it.
    So i think there isn't game with that size.;D
    But maby i am wrong.

5. Default

Burnout (2D)

Take the ultimate driving game on the road and create carnage wherever you go with Burnout on your mobile. Grab the wheel and hold on tight as you take down your rivals at adrenaline-fuelled, retina-searing speeds. Leave the rules of the road trailing in your wake and use your car as a deadly weapon to crush the competition, causing the most spectacular smashes ever seen in a mobile game. It?s not about crossing the line first, it?s about making sure your rivals never get there!

Features may vary by handset.

* Five Game Modes: Featuring classic and new mode for the Burnout series: King of the Hill, Road Rage, Survivor, Traffic Attack and Sumo.

* Road Test Three Regions: Speed through a tree-lined track in Angel Valley, make your opponents eat sand in Silver Lake or tear up the downtown streets of Eternal City.

* Crash Your Way to the Top: Channel your aggression to progress from harmless driver through ten additional rankings to Elite.

1. HARMLESS 7. INSANE
    2. UNSAFE 8. MANIAC
    3. RECKLESS 9. ASSASSIN
    4. OFFENSIVE 10. DOMINATOR
    5. FEARLESS 11. ELITE
    6. DANGEROUS

* Punish the Competition: Pummel the opposition with your brutal driving and create destruction and chaos as you seek to dominate the road.

* Rule More Road: Smash your way to success and smoke the competition to unlock new cars and challenges.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ksgandharva Log in to see links
    Yeah i liked it.. but how to rep?... and i wasnt expecting that., but even its good.. hehe... and i also need gameloft's games... like midnight bowling 3D.. and the gangsta crime city... i found it in some page in this thread.. but that game isnot coming clearly in my phone(Nokia 3110c).. like, there are two lines above and below the screen that cover up the game... i had this prob for assassins creed also.. but now i dnlded another file of the same game which hasnt that prob... so has Gangsta crime city has also another file with you??
    also temme how to rep...
    Gangsta Crime City

Gangsta Crime City Screenshots

Last edited by Kendu10; 02-10-2008 at 07:46 PM.

7. Default

I posted these already, edit ur post.

8. Default

But why he said in his post that he needs those games?

9. Default

Well Midnight Bowling 3D is already posted and he didnt complain about it meaning he didnt look in the thread so could u delete that one.

10. Default

Edited my post now.