View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 294 of 310 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3091
  1. Default

Tewysan... after i have installed -the dark eye-dragon raid- my mobile phone shutted down and now i cant turn it on... If you could help me i would be very happy.

2. Default

Bad news GamerGal & an45. I got the games but Cake Mania 2 is too big and some buttons in FIFA Manager 08 don't work.

Joe Hacker: Resi-Evil less than 1mb don't exist and there no Final Fantasy game which isn't Me-Boy.

Safe

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ginkoopl Log in to see links
    Tewysan... after i have installed -the dark eye-dragon raid- my mobile phone shutted down and now i cant turn it on... If you could help me i would be very happy.
    quite strange ... in my phone (SE k310) works fine what model of phone you have???

Thanks again Tewysan, i see u got new avatar
    yep ME-tan rules!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joe_hacker Log in to see links
    Please need resident evil genesis 128x160 that is less than 1 Mb , all the ones i could find are 1.something Mb.

Also any final fantasy game would be great (not meboy)
    i uploaded a pack of capcom games and the resident evil genesis that you want is here

5. Default Die Hard 4.0 (128x160)

Yet another Gameloft game...

Stop the hijack of the US digital infrastructure in the official mobile game: Die Hard 4.0.

Features (may vary by handset):

* The official mobile game of Die Hard 4.0, 4th installment of the legendary action-film saga.
    * A storyline and dialogue faithful to the film: Relive the film's tension, humor, and intrigue.
    * 3 games in 1: Intense action and sensational driving levels, plus 3 thrilling, puzzle mini-games.
    * Lots of weapons, plus McClane’s trademark no-holds-barred fighting.
    * A spectacular game combining action, special effects, and amazing stunts.

Last edited by Nightmare; 26-09-2008 at 08:54 PM.

6. Default

Wicked game.

Play the official mobile game of the popular TV show.

Features (may vary by handset):

* The official game of the current biggest show on Channel 4 in the UK: after two months on air, the weekday episodes are averaging 2.6 million viewers and a 23.5% audience share.
    * Features the popular host of the TV show: Noel Edmonds.
    * Innovative gameplay with a brand new mode offering additional challenges based on trivia questions and different objectives for more heart-pounding dilemmas that will surely satisfy both fans who crave new features and casual gamers.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tewysan Log in to see links
    quite strange ... in my phone (SE k310) works fine what model of phone you have???

yep ME-tan rules!!!!
    WoW i have same phone, SE K310i...

8. Default

WoW i have same phone, SE K310i...
    mmm is more strange now.... but sometimes some games shut down my phone but it turns on automatic i hope that soon your phone work ok

9. Thumbs up

thanks for Die Hard 4, love it! are its other parts available for mobile in 128x160 res?

10. Default thanks

thanks tewysan buddy.It's what i was looking for.

Is there any final fantasy game on mobiles at all (i heard about before crysis)
    I don't want mods.I want a genuine game please for 128x160 resolution ofcourse.

Thanks in advance.