View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 300 of 310 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3091
  1. Default

icy tower mobile 128x160 (NO MULTISCREEN) for nokia 5200, 3500c, 3110c, 6151 etc.

link: Log in to see links

2. Default

Just to clear something up; It does not matter who starts a thread for requests when it comes to helping. Anyone who wishes to help can, if you can help with someones request then please do so, just ensure that you have checked to make sure that the game has not already been requested and uploaded in a earlier post, if it is then give the link to that post, if not feel free to upload.
    We are a friendly community and here to help everyone, we are not here to feather our own beds. If anyone has a problem with this then please contact me via PM where i will be most willing to discuss this with you.

Thankyou,

amaway

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by latvietis Log in to see links
    Hi.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows any great brain training game? I have Kasparov chess (still looking for chessmaster in 128x160) & Platinum Sudoku. But I want more. It would be great to get something with maths (some tasks in mobile for exapmle). BUT I don't need Brain trainer or Stress management from Gameloft. I think they're 2 easy..
    So please, help me build my brains!
    Here you are:

Platinum Sudoku is in first page:

Platinum Sudoku

And Chessmaster

Rep if u liked it.;D

4. Default

Just to clear something up; It does not matter who starts a thread for requests when it comes to helping. Anyone who wishes to help can, if you can help with someones request then please do so, just ensure that you have checked to make sure that the game has not already been requested and uploaded in a earlier post, if it is then give the link to that post, if not feel free to upload.
    We are a friendly community and here to help everyone, we are not here to feather our own beds. If anyone has a problem with this then please contact me via PM where i will be most willing to discuss this with you.

Thankyou,

amaway

5. Default

Omg 295 pages and 2941 posts.
    Thats a freaking much.

6. Default

Haha I'm back in buisness

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Haha I'm back in buisness
    How you are back in business?

8. Default

look at the first 68 or so pages

9. Default

Soo you are gonna post now again games or what?

10. Default

It's more than likely, this is if my searching skills are up to scratch