View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 224 of 310 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3091
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RionaaM Log in to see links
    NOM 2 is the sequel to a game called NOM (how obvious ) that plays with only one button. In certain parts, you may rotate your phone to play better.
    Here's a link for more info: Log in to see links
    Hey, you don't need to be sarcastic. How am I supposed to know some unknown game like NOM? Think about it.

Anyway sorry, but I could only find NOM 1.

If you want it, Log in to see links
    Last edited by Nightmare; 19-07-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. Default Prince Of Persia Classic (128x160)

This game has some nice graphics - solid game.

Rediscover the original Prince of Persia in a totally revamped mobile version!

Features (may vary by handset):

* The completely revamped version of the hit game released in 1989, Prince of Persia.
    * Many spectacular moves for ultra-dynamic fights and breathtaking acrobatics.
    * Immerse yourself in the world of One Thousand and One Nights with rich backgrounds and dynamic lighting effects.
    * 4 game modes, featuring 3 brand new modes: Normal, Classic, Time Attack and Survival.
    * New options for beginner players: mini-map, numerous checkpoints, etc.

3. Default Rayman 3 (128x160)

This reminds me of the original that I played all the way back on the PS One.

Discover the latest episode of this adventure with the unique gameplay which has already won the hearts of 10 million players. Control Rayman in different worlds, using the character’s skills to survive the many traps and enemies in the environment.

* Discover the latest episode of this adventure with the unique gameplay which has already won the hearts of 10 million players.
    * The animations are, as ever, astounding!
    * Use all Rayman’s skills: fist, jump, helicopter, etc.
    * 2 rich graphic universes, offering 9 levels strewn with obstacles, and bringing together a great variety of enemies, including the legendary pirates!
    * Saving system, for an optimum gaming experience.

4. Default Rayman Kart (128x160)

And this reminds me a bit of Mario Kart on the GBA! Love this game. Much better than the other 'kart' racing games.

Burn rubber and throw yourself right into completely off-the-wall Kart races where anything goes!

* The only Kart game on mobile with driving sensations as fun as on consoles!
    * Whip out spectacular skids and dizzying jumps and push your opponents into the surroundings.
    * The most complete Kart game on mobile with 8 worlds, 32 races, and 5 game modes!
    * Slick opponents with evil AI, making each race totally unique.
    * Discover the zany world of Rayman and go up against the Raving Rabbits, Globox, and many others!

5. Default

Enjoy...

+Rep if you like the games!

6. Default Tower Bloxx Deluxe (128x160)

Quote Originally Posted by shmok Log in to see links
    Can you please find me:
    Tower Bloxx Deluxe 128x160

I couldn't mannage to find it...
    Here it is, a brilliant game...

HOWEVER, there are two versions that you can get:

1. A cut down version which doesn't lag at all

2. A FULL version that lags quite a bit.

You decide.

Reach the skies in a wacky skyscraper construction game that tests your reflexes and puzzle skills! Build brand new homes for Tower Toons™ who move in before they even have a roof over their heads! It's a test of skill - the faster you drop new floors, the happier they’ll be. But it's windy up there, and mistakes can cost you a bunch of floors! Casual, one-button game play makes building skyscrapers fun and easy for everyone, but it takes practice to really master Tower Bloxx™ and build out the entire city block!

1. Tower Bloxx Deluxe (128x160) (Runs fine)

Last edited by Nightmare; 22-07-2008 at 02:09 PM.

7. Default

More games tomorrow.

8. Default

I can't download gangstar crime city... :'(

9. Default

i need the dark knight, says me error please help

10. Post The Dark Knight

I want the batman the dark knight for my samsung SGH-E370, please help, i really play it