Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Glee, the show

Wonder if anyone likes Glee? Or lets say watches Glee here? You know, the more mature version of HSM?

I love Glee I never ever miss an episode

I wish all these bands/artists that dont write their own songs would get lost , no talent at all, just sing other peoples songs, or songs people have wrote for them, wheres the talent in that?

Talent = writing your own songs. Anyone can sing.

4. Default

My gf got me into watching it. It's actually pretty good. I've made a bunch of avatars on deviantART for the show. Sue Sylvester cracks me up.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    My gf got me into watching it. It's actually pretty good. I've made a bunch of avatars on deviantART for the show. Sue Sylvester cracks me up.
    Oh spike.

Paul! You talk sense! What a true brit.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Oh spike.

Paul! You talk sense! What a true brit.
    What?!?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    What?!?
    I thought you were above Glee. Nice car, nice hair...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I thought you were above Glee. Nice car, nice hair...
    I'm sorry....um it's my gf's fault.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baby_piggy Log in to see links
    Wonder if anyone likes Glee? Or lets say watches Glee here? You know, the more mature version of HSM?
    This sums it up perfectly HSM is a money making machine aimed at pre teen and younger school-kids and Glee is a money making machine aimed at early and pre teen school-kids.
    Blame X factor and programs of that ilk for making people think that people that can sing and/or dance deserve credibility in the music business and shouldn't just be treated like karaoke singers.(Just because someone's been to stage school for years and years does not mean they deserve a music career!)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    This sums it up perfectly HSM is a money making machine aimed at pre teen and younger school-kids and Glee is a money making machine aimed at early and pre teen school-kids.
    Blame X factor and programs of that ilk for making people think that people that can sing and/or dance deserve credibility in the music business and shouldn't just be treated like karaoke singers.(Just because someone's been to stage school for years and years does not mean they deserve a music career!)
    But if what you say was true, why is it that Glee is so popular? Even in Asia it's really popular now and wad is really special bout it is that youngsters who have NEVER heard of songs that they sing are now starting to enjoy songs of the past. Yes, it's like HSM only because its like a musical. Other than that, HSM is just plain childish, while Glee is way way more mature than HSM. Besides, they don't sing childish songs. There are some very mature songs that are sung so much so that parents even question whether teenagers should watch Glee. No one, regardless of their age should be shy about liking Glee.