1. Default Please Read Very Important : Uploaders

please read: for those people who upload games..... please, when you upload games in jar,swf or in sis format in any phone models... please put them in multi screen resolution... because if you upload games that have a specific screen resolution like 240x360, some people may not download the game because their phone cannot support it.. so, please if you want to upload games please put them in multi screen resolution so that people can download it.... put the games in a screen format where in all phones can support it.....

YES SIR MR. THYRAX_09 SIR

3. Default Please read: Even more important

To mr thyrax_09, how many games out there do u see that are multi-screen? apart from the likes of games by digital chocolate, i really cant tink of any others. Please be more grateful and u can try requesting for games u want in your own specific resolution if it's not uploaded. Have a nice day sir.

jajajajaj!!!!...men you make me laugh!!!
    i upload file and yes, i specify the screen resolutions of games and compatibility of models( nokia-motorola-sony), but men...not all games be multiscreen!!!...jajaja!
    ONE MORE: IT IS COST MUCH DOWNLOAD THE FILE AND RUN IN YOUR MOBILE??....YOU ARE VERY COMFORT!!!
    ALWAYS SAY WHAT PHONES CAN SUPPORT THE FILES.
    ....WELCOME TO MOBILE24 FORUM!!!...
    BYE!!!

5. Default Screen resolutions

technically not really to put it in multi screen but to put in a screen format where in all phone can support it... an example of which would be the games uploaded by ASOBOKA, the games which he uploads mostly are games where in all phones can support its screen resolution..... because if you put games in a specific screen resolution people may not download it due to its screen size issues... furthermore.. upon uploading games... why cant you just put it in a screen format where in all phone can support it than uploading games in a specific screen resolution, it is for everybody right? not only for those who have big screens or small screens, am i right?....

6. Default continuation....

i have nokia n80 by the way and i just want to say that it is really unfait just to upload games that are in 240x360 screen size.... because there are also phones that have smaller screens.... and i just want that when poeple upload games... just make it more screen friendly, if you know what i mean... for people to download it and not worrying on its screen resolutions.....

Thyrax_09: You Really Not Look The Forum Before Open This Thread Uhh?
    All Mobel Phones And All Screen Resolutions Have Space In This Forum!!!
    For 128x160: "new Games For Sony Ercisson 128x160"
    For 240x320: "new Games For 240x320 Phones"
    For Symbian: "new Games For Symbian Phones(sony And Nokia)
    For 176x220: Exist Special Thread With Games For This Phones. For Example: "9 Ticoon Games For 176x220".

You Not See The Forum!!!...all Of My Games And Asoboka's Games To Have The Resolution In The Name Of The Files To Download!!!.
    Nobody Except You Have Trouble With The Resolution Of Games...all Members Look The Explanation In The Thread And The Names In The Files And Is For That Reason We Not Have Trouble!

ˇlook The Forum Before Complain That!

8. Default

try reading this : http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=1208

be thankful that uploads provide games at all, it takes time and effort on their part and receive nothing in return.

if you can't find a game in your resolution look harder, don't request that all the people who upload suit your needs.

9. Cool Thats correct!

Like "anister" and "mr_mako" said, sometimes it´s to easy to complain and only ask, but try to be one who is asked, it requieres time, and sometimes it is not easy to find a game fro all screen sizes, coz sometimes they heaven´t been released, and what mr_mako says is corrcet if you search in the forum you will find everything for your screen size, and more!
    So be happy and inform yourself before complain!!!!