Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Hey it dosen't how LG KP500 in the list. Please help me how to get my phone there

2. Default hay hrap

ang hirap nman dito d ko mgetz pno ako mkapdownload

3. Default

uhm, your phone selector doesnt have samsung star in it. darn. =(

4. Default

Hi would you be able to tell me if the samsung tocco lite GT-S5230 is a compatible phne to use on this website

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yvonnet Log in to see links
    Hi would you be able to tell me if the samsung tocco lite GT-S5230 is a compatible phne to use on this website
    I think so. I believe my sister has that phone.

6. Default

it dosent show it in the list of phones.Thanks anyway

7. Question acer liquidE

I recently purchased an acer liquidE smart phone which I am still learning how to use. I am unable to find it on the list for compatibility. I would like to download a ringtone, but am not sure how to do this. Also, I need to EDIT some info on my phone contact list but do not know how to do this either. Can someone please help me? As to the editing of my contacts, I have put in a phone number, but now need to add a second phone number..i.e. cell number or home number. At this point I am unable to change or add to them. Thanks for any advice.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yvonnet Log in to see links
    It is, as i had one til recently.

9. Default

Check the specifications of your phone and find a phone with similar specs that is on the list of compatible phones. My phone is not listed but the screen resolution is similar to Nokia N71 so I downloaded java games for this phone and it worked on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by KellieDobbie Log in to see links
    Check the specifications of your phone and find a phone with similar specs that is on the list of compatible phones. My phone is not listed but the screen resolution is similar to Nokia N71 so I downloaded java games for this phone and it worked on my phone.
    Good post, Rep+