Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default Update: Phone Selector!

I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

Thankyou for all your hard work you have done at .., Mark I just went and checked it out.., and WOW it looks fantastic...

Great work guys
    It looks fantastic

4. Default

Awesome update, i like it.

Awesome update!

Well done admins!

Good to see phone selector but it is not working properly. i have choosen my e63 it is showing the contents related to nokia e63 but when i m selecting the java games for e63, it is showing the games of all resolution!

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Good to see phone selector but it is not working properly. i have choosen my e63 it is showing the contents related to nokia e63 but when i m selecting the java games for e63, it is showing the games of all resolution!
    Hi battuji, we are still working on linking java games and apps.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback so far, much appreciated.

Thanks mark for the quick response.One more thing why it is asking again n again to select phone while i have saved my phone model once?? i mean every time i logged in, it is asking for phone model while it should show the saved one!
    Last edited by battuji; 05-07-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: incomplete

Great work Admins!

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    i mean every time i logged in, it is asking for phone model while it should show the saved one!
    It sounds like cookies are disabled in your browser. What browser are you using?