Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Update: Phone Selector!

I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

Thankyou for all your hard work you have done at .., Mark I just went and checked it out.., and WOW it looks fantastic...

Great work guys
    It looks fantastic

4. Default

Awesome update, i like it.

Awesome update!

Well done admins!

Good to see phone selector but it is not working properly. i have choosen my e63 it is showing the contents related to nokia e63 but when i m selecting the java games for e63, it is showing the games of all resolution!

7. Default

What a wonderful comment

8. Cool

Please! Add a support to Blackberry phones.... Curve, make all the bb tunners happy!!! You also can add a special session like you do with s60 and Android... C'mon! My blackbeeeeeeeeeeerry will be haaaaaaaaaappy if m24 do it! XD

I'm on this community for very long time, i've had a sony ericsson and week by week i download a lots of apps for my sony ericsson... lately i purchased a bb and i'm in love for him! >.< Please! Do it! XD
    Thanks for attention!

Bye!

9. Thumbs up update firmware

nokia E63 update firmware latest version please...
    help me how to this update..thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ridhoo0_0 Log in to see links
    nokia E63 update firmware latest version please...
    help me how to this update..thanks.
    just go to nokia section n there u will find a detailed thread on firmware updation..