Default access denied!

somebody fix the bug plz. I m downloading to my smartphone but unable to download, it says permission denied you must be logged in while i m already online n try twice to download but same msg. While it is deducting my download credits!
    Last edited by battuji; 26-06-2010 at 07:34 PM.

5 credits deducted so far! without downloading anything! Why??

Plz. Somebody resolve my problem!

Help me! I m able to download ringtones,wallpapers n .sis files but unable to download .jar files,while downloading them it shows the above error,plz. Somebody help me in rectifying this error..

5. Default

Battuji, I am sure admins will respond you and solve your problem but next time when you post a problem or any thread please don't spam.

Forum Rules

9. Spamming and bumping are prohibited.
    Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same text again and again or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users. Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Posts of this nature are not conducive to community spirit and are unwelcome.

Only 1 post is in repetitive form that is- plz. help me.. all others r different in one or other way..
    Last edited by battuji; 05-07-2010 at 05:03 PM.