1. Default All music in all file types you can request here!!

mp3,wav or whatever type you want I shall find it for you + you get information for any band and the latest news on todays music ...(I'm specialized on Metal music but still can deal with the other kinsd of music)

So start the requests...

2. Default

Oasis mobbed by peruvian fans....

OASIS were greeted by hundreds of fans as they arrived in Peru as part of their South American tour.

As they landed at Lima airport, the band were mobbed by fans wearing surgical masks as a precaution against catching swine flu.

As frontman Liam Gallagher waved to them, they told the waiting press that welcoming Oasis was "way more important" than the risk of catching the disease.

Guitarist Noel Gallagher admitted in his blog he was curious about how they would be greeted as they had never been to the country before.

He said: "I've never been. Have you? What's it like? Are there Irish bars? Surely there must be?"

3. Default

"Exhibition in memory of John Lennon"

JOHN LENNON is to be honoured with an exhibition about his life in New York.

Items such as handwritten lyrics and instruments belonging to the late former Beatle will go on display at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex in New York later this month.

John Lennon: The New York City Years will also show personal photographs and one of his self-portraits.

A portion of the proceeds from the exhibition will go towards Spirit Foundations, a charitable organisation created by Lennon and his wife Yoko Ono.

4. Default

Michael Jackson "worried " about the pig flu!(Yeah as if!)

MICHAEL JACKSON has scrapped a house-hunting trip to the UK in the wake of the
    swine flu outbreak.

The King of Pop was due to visit Britain at the end of May to find a place to stay when he starts his residency at the O2 Arena in July.

But he is worried about travelling in case he catches swine flu.

A source said: "Michael wanted to come over for viewings in the next few weeks because he wants to make sure the property is just right - after all he will be renting it from now until February next year. But that is off for the time being.

"Michael doesn’t want to travel because of the worry surrounding the flu outbreak. He’s very particular about not catching germs anyway but he’s particularly wary of what’s going on right now.

'He is keeping up to date with all the latest worldwide news about the flu on the internet. He still wants to come over to view the properties but he’s monitoring the situation and has postponed travel for the time being.'

5. Default

For all depeche mode lovers this band is going to blow your minds(literately)

The Red Blooded Women...

Depeche Mode cover by an all girl group - sounds familiar!

This time Enjoy The Silence gets a re-working by newish girl group Red Blooded Women. They claim to be different from other girl groups with more attitude, etc etc. but can they deliver in a world dominated by Girls Aloud, The Saturdays, etc

This track probably really shouldn't work, but it does, and it is so damn catchy. The female vocals work surprisingly well, and the addition of a pop/club musical backdrop with a faster BPMs than the original ensures potential club success as well. DM fans will hate it, but with the sun shining stick this on and crank up the volume - you'll soon be loving it!!

6. Question

This is kinda off topic but do u know a band called subseven. Or am I even saying there name right cuz everywhere I look for them nobody knows who they r

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Log in to see links
    mp3,wav or whatever type you want I shall find it for you + you get information for any band and the latest news on todays music ...(I'm specialized on Metal music but still can deal with the other kinsd of music)

So start the requests...
    Hi Sephiroth
    I am looking for Adam Lambert's Mad World in any format.Thanks in advance