Ruzovyy Guest

Default Won't download anything

I've made an account about 3 days ago, and since then I haven't been able to download anything at all because whenever I try I get a message similar to this one:

An Error Occurred
    You have reached your daily download limit.
    You will receive new credits in 9h 8m

Even though I haven't downloaded a single file ever since I registered. I've waited several times to receive my credits and whenever the time comes and I try to download it won't let me and just goes back to 24h of waiting for more credits. What's up with that?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzovyy Log in to see links
    I've made an account about 3 days ago, and since then I haven't been able to download anything at all because whenever I try I get a message similar to this one:

An Error Occurred
    You have reached your daily download limit.
    You will receive new credits in 9h 8m

Even though I haven't downloaded a single file ever since I registered. I've waited several times to receive my credits and whenever the time comes and I try to download it won't let me and just goes back to 24h of waiting for more credits. What's up with that?
    Well, looks like your account has been closed. That's why you can't download.

Ruzovyy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Well, looks like your account has been closed. That's why you can't download.
    How can my account be closed when I just made it and I haven't asked to close it...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzovyy Log in to see links
    How can my account be closed when I just made it and I haven't asked to close it...
    Im not sure about that either mate. But if you look, your account shows up as a a "Guest", which only happens on closed accounts.
    Have you verified it by email yet?