Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Question Help! DEEP 3D [by Fishlabs]

ĄHolas, compadres!
    I am just starting to play "DEEP 3D" and I would like to hear Your opinion about which weapons, shields, engins and ships are The best.

2. Default

you mean Fishlabs DEEP?...well, it depends on your ship, some of them canīt actually be well equipped...but you should try the Corona shield; Repulsor armour, U definately need a Coil gun or a Mass driver (these of the third class) and one of those red boosters...U should be able to beat anything with this options, at least until U get the Eclipse

good luck...thatīs such a great game, have U evur played GOF...?

BTW...ké bien ke también hablas espaņol, eres el primero de habla hispana ke conozco en este goddamn sitio...ajajajja
    Last edited by viktor_schwarze; 18-08-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: BTW

3. Default

i think that the most expensive ones

4. Post

Quote Originally Posted by viktor_schwarze Log in to see links
    you mean Fishlabs DEEP?...well, it depends on your ship, some of them canīt actually be well equipped...but you should try the Corona shield; Repulsor armour, U definately need a Coil gun or a Mass driver (these of the third class) and one of those red boosters...U should be able to beat anything with this options, at least until U get the Eclipse

good luck...thatīs such a great game, have U evur played GOF...?

BTW...ké bien ke también hablas espaņol, eres el primero de habla hispana ke conozco en este goddamn sitio...ajajajja
    Wow! Muchas gracias por Te ayuda! Now all is greater then before!

Y GOF? 'Galaxy on fire' You mean? If so than this game is as marvelous as 'Deep 3D'! I've played a bit it before... And now I can't download it!

5. Talking

well.. if you were to buy all of the equipments posted above, then you'd be a pretty poor dude. they're all top-graded equips and obviously if you want the best those are it. unless.. you hack the game like i did. (its a secret. if you wanna know then pm me! ) anyhoo... mass drivers got a huge kick to it, you might wanna try that. As for tips, don't go for accuracy or ranged shots (like one of those sniper guns thingy). Just go for huge friggin fire-power and defences. Let the enemy hammer you from the front and (if you managed to hold out) they'll pass right over you. Then just get behind them and let it rip!!
    good luck with the game. And yes, Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2 are just as great as Deep.

6. Default bug

I played it a year or more ago and I remember I never played it to the end becouse I had a big bug after I got the eclipse and when to the big battle of the story

Hyourin any1 know where I can get a good version without have to pay for it??

Yours,
    Hyourin

7. Default

me imagino yo que habra mas de una persona de habla hispana... solo que normalmente usamos ingles en este foro

btw, i played the game to the end with no bugs whatsoever... which one are you talking about?

8. Default

yo creo ke tienes razōn, pero habrā que averiguar quičn mās habla spanish...

BTW, I, too had a big f**king bug with DEEP first times i played it...but then t-mac came to the rescue and posted another one which worked perfectly on my mobile...you can find it @ Fishlabs Games & Topics Forum...(- i think-)
    Hope U try it out

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FasterThanLife Log in to see links
    well.. if you were to buy all of the equipments posted above, then you'd be a pretty poor dude. they're all top-graded equips and obviously if you want the best those are it. unless.. you hack the game like i did. (its a secret. if you wanna know then pm me! ) anyhoo... mass drivers got a huge kick to it, you might wanna try that. As for tips, don't go for accuracy or ranged shots (like one of those sniper guns thingy). Just go for huge friggin fire-power and defences. Let the enemy hammer you from the front and (if you managed to hold out) they'll pass right over you. Then just get behind them and let it rip!!
    good luck with the game. And yes, Galaxy on Fire 1 and 2 are just as great as Deep.
    I kinda disagree.....cuz U know...GOF2 isn`t "as good as" Deep or even GOF1....it`s much better actually!!!am i rite?

10. Default Best equipment and where to get it

This is the list of the best equipment you can get in the game (not counting the Eclipse):

Mass Driver MK III (gun) 56k
    Serpent (torpedo) 66k
    SMI Paralysator (harpoon) 76k
    Corona SHLD (shield) 99k
    Repulsor AMR (armour) 106k
    Super Crush XL (cargo compression unit) 49k
    Hydrolabs Ultraflow (engine) 103k
    Deep Dive Hyperthrust (thruster) 99k
    Guru5X Radar (radar) 43k
    Direct Inject DI 10 (booster) 41k

You can get ALL of the equipment available in the game on Contact One. Beware, the station is ABOVE 15.000 so you need at least Clamshell SHLD and a good booster to dock, or you will die. Contact One is located at Right-Centre of the map.

You can also get all the ships in the game on Freedom Two, which is BELOW 30.000, and you will also need a good armor and a booster to reach it. Freedom Two is located at Left side of the map.

Well for the equipment to use, I suggest and Eclipse and a Mass Driver MK III, do not buy a torpedo because they suck. Also buy the best Shield, Armor, Radar, Engine and Booster. A harpoon is optional of course, but is required to make a lot of money.

How to make money to buy all this? Well, i simply produce PAINT, its easy to make and you can sell it for 1.827 gold at Epigon, making over 180k with 100 paint in about 1 hour of work. Epigon is located at Right-Top corner of the map.

I hope this helps and you have fun in Deep. The game is really addicting. If you have any more questions, be welcome to post
    Last edited by rogerdoger45; 22-08-2009 at 03:38 PM.