Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i would just avoid those missions and jobs ....... i only play fish catching

2. Default Help! DEEP 3D [by Fishlabs]

Could somebody tell me where I can find the anglerfish in Deep 3d: Submarine Odyssey? I need it to create phosphor, but I have been traveling to so many stations yet haven't been able to find this fish.

Thanks in advance

3. Default

with the map u can look under species and see where the fish are concentrated at =) have fun!

4. Default

the thing is, for it to show up in your map, you have to have caught it at least once before... so I really can't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    the thing is, for it to show up in your map, you have to have caught it at least once before... so I really can't find it...
    i think there are most of species of fish on right middle part of the map

6. Default

ok thx, i'll try

7. Default angel

go to the middle east

8. Default

i'm starting to think my game has some sort of protection or something... because I still can't find it... and btw, my game version says angler fish, not angel fish...

9. Default

Thank you all guys... I've finally been able to find the anglerfish, after about 2 hours of looking all over the map... it turned out to be invisible!!! That's why I had never even seen one... but after buying the radar that shows the kind of fish, and while moving around, I suddenly saw the icon for the anglerfish, even when there was nothing there...

So... thanks again

10. Default

it is the link to the modded version of Deep 3d, where the ships have more slots, have better stats, etc. but also cost more.

Replace the **** with ". ru" without the space for the link to work correctly