Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Question Need Help! DEEP 3D [by Fishlabs]

Hi ppl. are u stuck with deep 3d version 1.0.2 and get jammed at the last mission? This is the bug free version! It should be multi-screen, but i cant confirm that. Enjoy.

By the way, for those that dont already know, deep 3d is a fishlab and abyss engine production, making it a highly advanced java based game on the phone. Worth a try.
    Last edited by sulphide; 12-10-2008 at 12:22 PM.

2. Default

Thanks mate, didn't have this one!

3. Unhappy Need Help! DEEP 3D [by Fishlabs]

HI again fellas, i play deep 3d in my se w200 (i know isn't the best phone for this game, but it plays pretty well) and near the end of the game when
    one npc tells me something then it stucks!! I wonder if someone has this problem too and knows the sollution... danm i love this game could someone help me??

thx, Lothai

4. Default

it works perfectly in my w850 (but i havent go so far....)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Creizi_Basilis Log in to see links
    it works perfectly in my w850 (but i havent go so far....)
    yeah in the begining it works perfectly to my phone too... but at the end of the missions, espesially the last mission is the problem...

p.s. basili blepw eisai fun tou site e? PP kai egw tha ginw opou na nai einai trela ( basilis and me are greeks )

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lothai Log in to see links
    yeah in the begining it works perfectly to my phone too... but at the end of the missions, espesially the last mission is the problem...

p.s. basili blepw eisai fun tou site e? PP kai egw tha ginw opou na nai einai trela ( basilis and me are greeks )
    opa epitelous ki ena ellinaki ektos apo emena kai ton 666sin666(sotiris)....apo pou eisai?????

telospanton sou protino na paikseis to heroes lore...einai kapou sto forum

a...kai an 8es voi8ia edo eimai ego...ok?????

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Creizi_Basilis Log in to see links
    opa epitelous ki ena ellinaki ektos apo emena kai ton 666sin666(sotiris)....apo pou eisai?????

telospanton sou protino na paikseis to heroes lore...einai kapou sto forum

a...kai an 8es voi8ia edo eimai ego...ok?????
    ok re c ty... alla to heros lore einai gia 176x220 ean den kanw lathos to diko mou kinito einai 128x160 ;/ to katebasa to eida kai den mporw na dw merika pragmata apo to game... tespa thx kai pali re c aggelos edw

8. Unhappy sad

Same problem here, on my K800, and also on a friend's K750... Game stuck at the (possibly) last mission, Offensive Part 2, where U can actually skip the first blank dialog, but when the lady tries 2 tell U something, well.... game over, ship became uncontrollable, no firing, no direction changing, and U can neither wait for the mission 2 end Sad thing, I really enjoyed the game and after 16 hours of gameplay, I was really curious how it would have ended...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bubushnev Log in to see links
    Same problem here, on my K800, and also on a friend's K750... Game stuck at the (possibly) last mission, Offensive Part 2, where U can actually skip the first blank dialog, but when the lady tries 2 tell U something, well.... game over, ship became uncontrollable, no firing, no direction changing, and U can neither wait for the mission 2 end Sad thing, I really enjoyed the game and after 16 hours of gameplay, I was really curious how it would have ended...
    YEAH GODDAMN! exactly thats the damn problem and i don't see how it works... i downloaded and played different deep games but the same **** in every game... i hope there is someone to help us...

Quote Originally Posted by lothai Log in to see links
    YEAH GODDAMN! exactly thats the damn problem and i don't see how it works... i downloaded and played different deep games but the same **** in every game... i hope there is someone to help us...
    Dude. It's a game. Chill out.
    Before you pop a vein!!