1. Default Katamari v1.0.2

Katamari v1.0.2
    Requirements: Android
    Overview: Help the pint-sized Prince create clusters of earthly objects superb enough to replace the stars in Katamari Mobile.

[break]
    Build your Katamari ball and roll your way through thirty levels of crazy, Katamari fun! Revel in this wacky, addictive ball-rolling adventure in this hit by Namco.

More Info:
    Code:
    http://www.namcogames.com/
    Download Instructions:
    Katamari v1.0.2 Log in to see links from depositfiles

Mirrors:
    Katamari v1.0.2 Log in to see links from megaupload
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Default

Hi there! Many thanks for the share! I'm new to andriod phone so here are a couple of questions that i hope you can help me with:

1) In order to install this game i would need an app called 'Astro file manager' ( i read it from another thread here ) right?

2) Next is a off topic question, how do i install java games on my phone, as in which app who i need to have in order to install the games?

Many many thanks for your help =)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rockycool Log in to see links
    Hi there! Many thanks for the share! I'm new to andriod phone so here are a couple of questions that i hope you can help me with:

1) In order to install this game i would need an app called 'Astro file manager' ( i read it from another thread here ) right?

2) Next is a off topic question, how do i install java games on my phone, as in which app who i need to have in order to install the games?

sorry mate cant help you with Android phones i dont have one i just share this games
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rockycool Log in to see links

Yes thats right... You need any file manager available...

Android does not support JAVA games... so u cannot play the java games on amy of the android...