Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Sims Appreciation Thread

Am i the only Sims player on here or are there more of ya...... go on..... admit it.............

Never played it, dont play many pc games.

3. Default

I've played of few of them. They're okay, but things like having to tell them when to go to the bathroom so they don't pee themselves is a bit much. The building houses thing is pretty cool though. I mainly just stick with 360 games.

I used to play The Sims alot when I was younger. Used to love the house building part and killing off the sims.

Now I mainly play fast-paced games though...

I play it sometimes...Nice game

6. Default

I think It's a very good game and I play it sometimes but it's not my type of game.

i play it mainly when i wanna just chill, altho my sims arent normal, i always play a female sim and she always falls in love with several other female sims and usually becomes a serial killer, as u can build building i usually build a 3 wall little shed and invite various sims round and lead em into the shed then when i walk out and they stay in i build the 4th wall and leave em trapped in there till they die, and then move their grave to the side of the house and repeat the process till i have my own garden of headstones and at night my house is full of ghosts.

but the new ambitions expansion pack is awesome, u can be a ghost buster, its pretty damn good.

but like i said, for me its just a chill out game when i fancy watchin a dvd and just playin something on the pc, plus building large houses is cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links

but the new ambitions expansion pack is awesome, u can be a ghost buster, its pretty damn good.
    I am a firefighter

kool mate, glad other people like the game too

I'll post some pics later