Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    i play it mainly when i wanna just chill, altho my sims arent normal, i always play a female sim and she always falls in love with several other female sims and usually becomes a serial killer, as u can build building i usually build a 3 wall little shed and invite various sims round and lead em into the shed then when i walk out and they stay in i build the 4th wall and leave em trapped in there till they die, and then move their grave to the side of the house and repeat the process till i have my own garden of headstones and at night my house is full of ghosts.

but the new ambitions expansion pack is awesome, u can be a ghost buster, its pretty damn good.

but like i said, for me its just a chill out game when i fancy watchin a dvd and just playin something on the pc, plus building large houses is cool too.
    I've never play the game and didn't know you can do such things...
    I thought the game was about creating city, theme park and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    Nice tattoo you got there, Duje Rep+!

basically u control a person (sim) which u create and u just have to guide their life.

u can virtually get them to do whatever u want em to do, there are some restrictions, but u just control wot they do with their lives and its up to u if u want them married, to have kids, wot job they can do, u can build them their own houses, there are no restrictions on who they can love or hate and for the first time with Sims 3 Ambitions u can interact with them during their job, something u wasnt able to do before.

My bike

kool pic mate

im thinkin of creating my own town next...lot of work, but have to see how it turns out

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    My bike
    Cool bike Duje!

Now, I really want back my The Sims 3 DVD!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Cool bike Duje!

Now, I really want back my The Sims 3 DVD!
    If you don't get it back, shoot your cousin

@gothicvamp, If you create it, could you sent it to me?

if i can mate yeh, u wanna join the sims 3 website, loads of stuff to download for the game.

my newest sime 'Summer Moon' is a fireperson and has risen to fire chief and has won 6 awards so far.

the fire truck goes so slowly tho, ive improved horsepower to max and maintain it regulary, but seem to get to destinations at a snails pace and takes up a lot of the allotted time u need to get a grade A when puttin out fires.

Also i miss the bodyshop, i was used to makin my own clothing (which went down extremely well on the sims 2 website), i find a lot of limitations om sims 3, but still a great game.