Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default

My fantastic (very)late surge was jut enough just at the right time!
    I have qualified to our knock out stage by the back door-because average was top scorer it is not places 1-4 it is 2(paul) to 5(me) 2nd Vs 5th (Three Lions Cup Vs Good to go) 3rd Vs 4th (Norway United) Vs Ecosse FTW)
    Paul we're against each other again. Can I repeat the feat of beating you in head to head?

BTW I am now top scorer by a big gap in main table.

There also appears to be a knock out in that too;semi finals are: 1st vs 4th (Good to go Vs Ultimecea) and 2nd Vs 3rd (PaulUnited8 Vs Micro1000)
    Last edited by lazyitus; 04-07-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    My fantastic (very)late surge was jut enough just at the right time!
    I have qualified to our knock out stage by the back door-because average was top scorer it is not places 1-4 it is 2(paul) to 5(me) 2nd Vs 5th (Three Lions Cup Vs Good to go) 3rd Vs 4th (Norway United) Vs Ecosse FTW)
    Paul we're against each other again. Can I repeat the feat of beating you in head to head?

BTW I am now top scorer by a big gap in main table.

There also appears to be a knock out in that too;semi finals are: 1st vs 4th (Good to go Vs Ultimecea) and 2nd Vs 3rd (PaulUnited8 Vs Micro1000)
    No you cant , unlucky mate

Yeah you overtook me i didn't have a good round, i guess you won the league overall then.

That must be Automatic then cause i don't remember setting that as knockout oh well good thing i suppose and there is a match for third place, so the losers in semis must play each other just like world cup.

3. Default

I think you'll find I can!

You have a chance for revenge in the league knock out final(just remember I have twice as much chance of glory than you do since I'm in both finals)

You beat me again, but i still hold my premier league head to head unbeaten record agaist you mate, confident that will continue next season

Well done lazyitus and everyone else who took part and at least i won the small prediction league beating micro1000 in final

Btw, i gave up on that sticker i needed, so not completed the sticker album.
    Last edited by Paul; 12-07-2010 at 10:16 PM.

5. Default

Thank you paul - I can't believe I won
    (Especially after doing so badly in the prem league game last season)
    Well done to everybody that played , hope to play again soon in the EPL fantasy game around august time.

6. Default

Final Standings(Top 3)

League

1,Good to Go(Lazyitus)
    2,Three Lions Cup(PaulUnited8)
    3,Red Stars (Micro1000)

Head To Head(After Knockout Stage)

1,Good To Go
    2,Norway United
    3,Three Lions Cup
    3,Ecosse ftw