Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Log in to see links
    I know that i was just asking it here.

Everything is possible.
    Sorry, wasnt trying to be smart, just helpful
    However, ill just shut up from now on.

2. Default

I'm on 31% and have 21 swaps!

4. Default

Nice one buddy oh and have a as well. I was trying to give you rep+ but apparently ive given you too much recently

Anyway REP+ mate

5. Default

I just logged in to my album and had a message saying there were swaps waiting for me, so it looks like once youve posted toure swaps you just sit back and wait!! I just clicked on the swaps and it automatically does it for you.... simples.

Iain

Quote Originally Posted by terzo54 Log in to see links
    I just logged in to my album and had a message saying there were swaps waiting for me, so it looks like once youve posted toure swaps you just sit back and wait!! I just clicked on the swaps and it automatically does it for you.... simples.

Iain
    Ill try it tomorrow

I remember at school showing ya swaps an mates going.. got,got,got,got,got, ah need,

A shiny was the best.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Ill try it tomorrow

I remember at school showing ya swaps an mates going.. got,got,got,got,got, ah need,

A shiny was the best.
    aye, a shiny, do you still get these in the sticker albums? I remember them, always tried to get the Hibs one

8. Default

Thanks to the hidden stickers and swapping I'm now up to 48% with no cards to swap. I have two teams with only one player left to get(South Africa and Argentina)-I'm hoping that the emblem you get when you complete a team is gonna be a shiny

Quote Originally Posted by terzo54 Log in to see links
    aye, a shiny, do you still get these in the sticker albums? I remember them, always tried to get the Hibs one
    Dont have a clue mate, they were good, same lol, i was well buzzing when i got the Man Utd shiny

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Thanks to the hidden stickers and swapping I'm now up to 48% with no cards to swap. I have two teams with only one player left to get(South Africa and Argentina)-I'm hoping that the emblem you get when you complete a team is gonna be a shiny
    Damn.. why did i tell you about the hidden stickers

As far as i know its not a shiny, just the team/country logo.

10. Default

yeah cheers for spreading the word about the hidden ones-didn't have a clue where to find them.
    Am now on 53% with two teams complete (south africa and uraguay)-and I can tell you when you first complete a team you get a bonus pack of players but most importantly the team emblem you get is kind of/kind of not a shiny (a bit grey and completely different presentation just not sparkly)