240x320:Log in to see links
    320x240:Log in to see links
    352x416:Log in to see links
    360x640:Log in to see links

2. Default

[QUOTE=591989;302456]Championship Manager 2010

Thanks!!!!! rep+

3. Default

isnt this old? i thought this came out ages ago?

4. Default

thanx! i've been waiting for this to come out in a long time!

5. Default Championship Manager mobile tricks

there are 2 tricks in championship manager. No.1 easy money-just keep fineing your players wages,not only you finances will go up,your player morale go up too.To get rich fast fine those players with highest wages.

No2. super cheap players. you can get any player for just 100k. This trick is simple. made sure that finances is more than 130million or transfer money at least at 101million or more. just bid for any players above $100million. when you get him, you only pay 100,000 for him only.

6. Default

After 2 seassons, i got all the best players le..... there's no need for tricks..... juz keep requestin for transfer funds.... when you reach mid-season, request and you get lots of money

7. Default

there are 2 tricks in championship manager. No.1 easy money-just keep fineing your players wages,not only you finances will go up,your player morale go up too.To get rich fast fine those players with highest wages.

8. Default hihi...

hi sorry but d championship file u post cant play... can u post another jar file pls? bcz of ur zip file...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cheekin1987 Log in to see links
    hi sorry but d championship file u post cant play... can u post another jar file pls? bcz of ur zip file...
    yup !
    me too dude, this jar file (240x320) is cant play, cant play when we go to the macth this games is quit or error..
    can u give the another files dude?? thx alot

10. Default

176x220 didnt have full feature..