Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ››

Hybrid View

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Default How to hack S60 phones to install unsigned applications

How to Hack nokia firmware & install any Unsigned Application

If you are using a Nokia Phone which has a symbian operating system then you must have tried to install an application and failed because of : Certificate error. Now your problem is going to end soon as i am going to give you a way to install any unsigned application on your symbian device. I hope you all will like it.

Well, hacking Symbian devices are not very difficult task to do. I know you all must have tried to Google it before reading this post and must have found many ideas and ways to hacking your phone but the way which i am going to show you is the most easiest, permanent and the most secured way i would say.

Admin warning : Hack at your own risk. I am not liable for any loss or damage.

So, before making you much wait, I start the proceedings. I try to make it as easy as possible so that you all can understand it without any haze. I note down and explain each and every point perfectly and list down the things you will need. Note one thing that the information you provide about your phone will be secured.

Things you will need :

•FreeSigner
    •HelloOx2
    •OPDA account
    •Patience !

1.Get an account on OPDA and login to it. After redirection, Click on apply cer.

2.Fill in your all information about your phone in those appropriate fields as asked. You will be given a confirmation message after a successful submission.

3.If you submit your application for certificate successfully, you will get your certificate and key which you will need to download from logging in again.

4.Download FreeSigner and install it in your phone.

5.Download HelloOx2 and save the file in your phone. Remember : Don’t Install.

6.Now get your certificate and key from OPDA and save them in your phone.

7.Open FreeSigner and go to settings and map your certificate and key in those appropriate fields. Go back and select Add Task and map your HelloOx2 file there which you saved as referring to point number 5 above !

8.Now press option > Go and wait for a moment. Now go to the drive where you saved your HelloOx2 file.

9.You will get a new file named HelloOx2Unsigned_Signed. Now install this file and Restart your phone.

10.After a restart, run the application and wait for some time ! You will get a confirmation once the process is done !

This is It ! Now your phone is ready with a firmware hack ! You may install any unsigned application you want !
    Last edited by battuji; 01-06-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Unable to install .sisx files.So Pm me for the freesigner n helloox.

U can get certificate from this link-
    www.shoujizu.net/en
    Last edited by battuji; 19-09-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Freesigner and Helloox-

If my hacking method helps u in anyway then don't forget to add points to my REP
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by battuji; 01-06-2010 at 04:55 PM.

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

im using nokia 5800 xm and my software versiob is 40.0.005 does that mean i cant hack my phone unless helloox updates??

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maajidmanzoor View Post
    im using nokia 5800 xm and my software versiob is 40.0.005 does that mean i cant hack my phone unless helloox updates??
    this method of phone hacking donot required phone firmware or helloox updates. just follow the above mentioned instructions in order to hack ur mobile.

0 RP
    Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battuji View Post
    this method of phone hacking donot required phone firmware or helloox updates. just follow the above mentioned instructions in order to hack ur mobile.
    what about hacking new firmware?

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Smile how do i add rep

Quote Originally Posted by battuji View Post
    Freesigner and Helloox-

If my hacking method helps u in anyway then don't forget to add points to my REP

How do i add points to your rep? U replied 2 one of my posts on how to hack my 5230. I have not managed 2 hack my fone but it has stil bin a great help. I have now got freesigner and can now install apps without certificate. I stil have problems with my phone downloadin apps and tryin 2 install them automatically, before i get chance to sign them how can i stop this?

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

sir from where i can get my certificate??m unable to go to <cer.opda.cn> pleae guide me a way sir...

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by money022 View Post
    sir from where i can get my certificate??m unable to go to <cer.opda.cn> pleae guide me a way sir...
    It's now-www.shoujizu.net

It is a chinese portal n from it just select the english language..

or try-

www.shoujizu.net/en
    Last edited by battuji; 24-06-2011 at 12:12 PM.

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

hi there battuji,

can this work on nokia n8? are the steps exactly the same? thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ››