Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Administrator
    28,145 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Arrow HelloOX2 - Install Unsigned Symbian Apps

What is HelloOX2?

HelloOX2 is a hacking tool for all Symbian S60 3rd & 5th Edition phones.

Hacking means gaining full access to your phone's system, files and folders, allowing you to install unsigned applications, eliminating certificate errors or any other errors.

Important: Please click here to check your phones compatibility and to ensure your firmware is hackable.

As new firmware updates are released and you update - your phone may become unhackable, until further hacking methods are found. Always check to ensure the new firmware is still hackable before you update.

Firmware hacking updates & tutorials will be posted here.

Download HelloOX2

Signing

HelloOX2 requires a signed 17 Capabilities Developer Certificate which provides full phone access (TrustedUI, DiskAdmin, SwEvent, etc).

Developer Certificates are IMEI Restricted, so you can only get a certificate for each individual device.

Please carefully read the instructions below to sign HelloOX2.

Step 1: Acquiring a personal Certificate and Key

• Sign up to OPDA - This site offers a free service for you to create your own personal Developer Certificate and Key, which you should receive within 12/24 hours.
    • Click on Apply Cer and fill in the required details, including your phones IMEI number (Press *#06# on your keypad to display your IMEI) and click Submit application.
    • You should receive an email when your .cer and .key files are available for you to download; Although, I didn't - so keep checking the site.
    • Once they're available, download them to your computer.

Step 2: Signing HelloOX2 with SISContents

Download SISContents - This is a free portable tool, allowing you to easily sign Symbian 9 SIS Packages on your computer. (Official site)

• Open HelloOX2 with SISContents

• Click the Sign icon
    • Navigate to the Key Pairs Tab
    • Browse and select your Certificate (.cer) and Private Key (.key)
    • Enter a Private key passphrase
    • Enter profile name: OPDA Certificate and click Add profile.

• Navigate to the Package Tab
    • Select the OPDA Certificate signing profile and click Add signature, then close the signing window.

Here's how the SISContents should look now you've signed HelloOX2:

• Select: File > Save as... to save your signed package (replacing unsigned with signed in the file name).

HelloOX2 is now signed and ready to be transferred and installed on your phone.

Installation

• Transfer HelloOX2 to your phone
    • Select and install HelloOX2 on the Phone Memory
    • Run HelloOX2 and the software will automatically perform the following tasks:
      1. Map drive
      2. Unpack Hacking files to the virtual drive
      3. Activate file system
      4. Unmap drive
      5. Install root certificate
      6. Install RomPatcher+ (by Il.Socio)
      7. Done!

That's it! You've now successfully hacked your phone, ready to install any application you want without receiving those annoying error messages.

Note: Factory or hard resetting your phone will remove the hack.

Please post any questions below.

Copying this article is strictly forbidden.
    Mobiles24.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Karl; 28-06-2011 at 02:08 PM.

0 RP

Country
    Iran
    Thanks

Default Application of HelloOX2 on Nokia e63

Hi Karl

I am using a Nokia E63 [E63-1(27), RM-437,200.21.012, 18-06-2009] mobile phone. I followed exactly as you said above in "Install Unsigned Symbian Apps" and installed HelloOX2 successfully with RomPacher+. At the end of the installation it was shown that the phone was hacked. But when I install applications (such as Oxford Dictionary of English, Audio Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary, etc.), they still show the trial period and ask for registration number/password. Does it mean that the phone was not hacked correctly or the way I installed HelloOX2 was not correct? Do I need to do anything more (for example, with RomPacher+)? What is the use of RomPacher+?

Please, please help me. Thanks a lot.

Ummerekl
    Last edited by ummerek; 17-07-2010 at 08:24 AM.

691 RP
    Country
    Slovenia
    Thanks

your phone is hacked correctly.trail period shows cuz you dont have full version of this app hacking your phone means that you dont need to sign unsigned apps you just instal them

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ummerek View Post
    Hi Karl

I am using a Nokia E63 [E63-1(27), RM-437,200.21.012, 18-06-2009] mobile phone. I followed exactly as you said above in "Install Unsigned Symbian Apps" and installed HelloOX2 successfully with RomPacher+. At the end of the installation it was shown that the phone was hacked. But when I install applications (such as Oxford Dictionary of English, Audio Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary, etc.), they still show the trial period and ask for registration number/password. Does it mean that the phone was not hacked correctly or the way I installed HelloOX2 was not correct? Do I need to do anything more (for example, with RomPacher+)? What is the use of RomPacher+?

Please, please help me. Thanks a lot.

Ummerekl

Purpose of Hacking is to install unsigned application but it cannot convert ur trail software into the full version as far i know,for making them to full version u need the correct password or registration key to fill in..

If u r able to install the application,it means ur hacking is working alright..

0 RP
    Country
    South Africa
    Thanks

Default How to register on opda

Hi Guys please assist on how to register on opda it asks for forum account and a password

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

it is as simple as making new email account...just click on register n make ur user id n password.. logon to-cer.opda.en

30 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

bro .. .. got some prob.. ..
    iv got a n97mini with 12.0.110 firmware version.. ..
    m helloox gets stuck in the unpacking stage .. .. it doesnt proceed ny further.. .. like i waited for maybe 20-30 minutes and it still doesnt change .. .. n u dun have an option other than to cancel.. .. ny possible solution?.. .. cud it be dat the helloox doesnt work on the updated firmware?.. ..

Ooh ya sorry dint check the supporting models.. ..lol.. .. aint they gonna release a hack soon lol.. .. tx nyways

karl .. .. is der sm way othr thn using helloox to hack ?.. . .nything tht spports m firmware?.. .. am gettng really irritated seeing this certfct error msgs lol.. ..
    Last edited by Paul; 29-09-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: posts merged
    In soccer, pain is temporary... pride is forever!!
    Glory Glory Man United
    And the Reds go marching on, on and on.. ..

Administrator
    28,145 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

I'm afraid there doesn't currently seem to be any alternative methods for hacking your phone.

3 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

U guys awsome...worked for my E63.....instaled core player latest...thanks u all

0 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

Exclamation Need help for 5233

I m using nokia 5233. I tried the same way but it stuck up at 'installing root application' for a long time (i've waited 40 minutes). SO i had no other option than and i cancel it.

Please s***est me any sollution

Page 1 of 2 12 Last