1. Default Samsung SGH-L760 and game errors...

This site has really cool games. If anyone can answer my questions then PLS post here

1. How do I know that one game will work on my cell (Samsung SGH-L760) or wont? At the moment im chosing games with tag 176x220 because this is the video resolution of my cell.

2. Some games have errors with java, like those:

Solid Weapon 3D
    java.lang.NoClass DefFoundError: com/mascotcapsule/microed/v3/Graphics3D
    Dirty Sanchez
    java.lang.NoClass DefFound Error: e: com/nokia/mid/ui/FullCanvas
    Hummer 3D Jump And Race
    java.lang.NoClass DefFoundError: com/mascotcapsule/micro3d/v3/AffineTrans

Is it possible to fix them? Update java?? Install proper files?? :s:

3. Some games are cut a little bit... It can be shown well on the example of Starcraft Ghost Look on the picture (image is blured because I took the picture with my camera, I just dont know how to make screenshots on the cell ).

The underline part are system icons of my cell, and they are always there even if Im playing games. Because of that "Start" and "Back" buttons on the bottom are cut off... Can It be changed??

4. Is there a virtual java player so that I could try java games on PC before instaling them to my cellphone??
    Last edited by KietnaQuTak; 15-10-2007 at 11:25 PM.

2. Default BIg problems

HELLOO! finally i found a thread in regards to the same model for my phone. This free download site is really fun!

BUT.
    i gt a big problem. I download the game into my com and transfer over to my phone via USB cable.BUT. the phone always displays 'unsupported type' when i tried to open the game.

Can anione tell me wats the problem?
    And the downloaded games are in 'JAR' files.
    And i really love the games avaliable in here.

pls really help me!
    thks

3. Default

1. Download two programs (both freeware):
    - Qualcomm USB Treiber (USB driver) http://uploaded.to/?id=u8j08i
    - BitPim (cell browser) http://www.bitpim.org
    2. QUalcomm USB Treiber unpack anywere You want.
    3. Install BitPim.
    4. Do not plug cell to PC and then on cell:
    - input: *#0523#
    - press # 4 times
    - choose [9] Common
    - choose [6] USB Configuration
    - choose [2] Qualcomm USB
    - the message will appear: Qualcom USB Cofigured, Plz Reconnect the Cable

NOTICE: From this time You wont be able to use Samsung PC Studio. To use it You have to redone all things in 4 point but chose [1] Samsung USB!

5. Plug in cell to PC.
    6. System should find new devices, which You have to install manually. As a driver choose Qualcomm USB Treiber.
    7. Run BitPim and:
    - open phone configuration
    - as Phote Type choose Other CDMA Phone
    - chose Qualcomm Diagnostics Interface 3187 (COM#) port (where # is the number of port)
    8. From the main menu choose View => View Filesystem.
    9. On the left BitPim window:
    - choose Filesystem
    - klik on "+" and wait for "Retrieving..." to disappear.
    - choose Media => Games
    10. To install games just copy JAR and JAD (if You dont have JAD use JADMaker for example) files to Games folder. It is recommended to copy files to seperate folders (each game - different folder).
    11. Plug out the cable from PC or cell.
    12. In the phone:
    - exit from qualcomm menu (if You havent done it eariler :-D)
    - input: *#6984125*#
    - in Admin Setting choose [4] Internals
    - input master key: *#9072641*#
    - choose [7] Storage settings
    - choose [1] Update media database
    - choose [2] Update Java DB
    - choose [8] Create Ax Data File
    - quit from Admin menu
    13. Now games are in My files => Games and more (or something like that, Im not sure cause I have Polish language on my phone ;])

NOTICE: For me it happens that after installing games, phone does not see any files on memory card. You have to restart phone (turn off => turn on) or plug out => plug in memory card.

4. Default

I tried the BitPm way, and it worked out well! Thanks. Now here's my problem, i can't install the games in other maps. It only works with "media-my games". How do i solve this?

5. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by KietnaQuTak View Post
    NOTICE: For me it happens that after installing games, phone does not see any files on memory card. You have to restart phone (turn off => turn on) or plug out => plug in memory card.
    I turn off it and than turn on and i dont see any game. i dont know what to do? Can you help me?

6. Default

If You dont see Java application then make sure that You do everything as its writen in poin 12. Phone restart helps when after point 12. there are no files on memory card (they exist on memory but they are not visible). Restart does not help for games and programs. If this doest help, then sorry but I dont know what to do, cause Im not an expert...

7. Default

[QUOTE=KietnaQuTak;10730]

Hi!

I did everything as you wrote, and everything worked well!

But I didn't put the games in different folders so I had only one game working. So I decided to delete the other games. I had around 155 files so it took to long for me to delete them in BitPim. So I deleted them in the phone and updated it. The only game who did work didn't work any longer so I decided to delete that too. When i rebooted the phone and looked in the folder again the game-folder wasn't there! And it doesn't work without that folder...

Can someone please, help me? Or give me some advices? I contacted the support of Samsung mobiles here in Sweden but I havn't got any answer yet...

8. Default

I have the same mobile too. In order to create a game folder in your phone create a folder in your phone (using the computer) and name it Games (as wrote).
    If you want to put games there, open the folder, create a new folder (with the name of the game you wanna put) and put both .jar and .jad files there. Do this with as many games as you want. Then you must make:

11. Plug out the cable from PC or cell.
    12. In the phone:
    - exit from qualcomm menu (if You havent done it eariler :-D)
    - input: *#6984125*#
    - in Admin Setting choose [4] Internals
    - input master key: *#9072641*#
    - choose [7] Storage settings
    - choose [1] Update media database
    - choose [2] Update Java DB
    - choose [8] Create Ax Data File
    - quit from Admin menu

Then you will have the folder with the games and a new unecessary folder called New folder. You may erase it if you wish.

9. Default

tnks..i m nw able to play games on my fone..

10. Default

how long time does it take to retrieve the folders n stuff?