Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Question School memories.......

What is the naughtiest thing u ever did at ur first school......
    Laying down on the floor n lukin up the teachers skirt and pulling santas beard off in assembly were sum of my antics!

Quote Originally Posted by littleone76 Log in to see links
    What is the naughtiest thing u ever did at ur first school......
    Laying down on the floor n lukin up the teachers skirt and pulling santas beard off in assembly were sum of my antics!
    Really ?

I dont remember much about primary school, milk and biscuits ,i was a good boy .... but by year 8 it all went wrong
    Twagging school etc .. an spending it in the snooker club, that was my fav lesson

3. Default

Having a fight with a 'friend' of mine and ending up completely out of control-sort of threw each other through the window of the assembly hall!

4. Default

When I was 11yrs old they had a contest at the school I went to during Christmas. Who ever spent the most in the school store by Christmas would win a prize. So whenever you bought something they would give you a cut strip of paper to wright your name on and then you put it in a box.
    So one day I bought something in the store and wrote my name on the piece paper. But when no one was looking I slipped the paper into my jacket. Later when I got home I went through what paper I had at my house to see if I could find the same type. Turned out to just be normal printer paper. So I cut some of it to the same dimensions as the piece I got from school and wrote my name on all of them.
    The next day at school I went back and made another purchase and signed another paper. But this time I made sure one of the teachers noticed I didn't put the paper in the box and stuck in in my jacket pocket instead. She said "don't forget that paper goes in this box to win a prize". I said "Oops, thanks I almost forgot". After she turned the other way I reached in my pocket to get the paper (plus the other 10 or so I had made and placed in there the night before) and put them all in the box.
    Anyways, when the day came they announced I had won the contest over the intercom and to come claim my prize. Turns out is was a huge stuffed animal I had to carry all the way home while people made fun of me. Lesson learned.

5. Default

Serves you right.

6. Default

I remember once in art, me & a mate were messing about with slip (clay). He chucked some at me & it hit my white shirt, so threw some back at him. After a few minutes of this we got bored. I looked up & flicked some on the ceiling of course he copied me.

By the time the lesson was over we'd covered about two feet of the ceiling in slip.

Luckly we got out before the teacher looked up.

7. Default

Smoking in the girls bathroom and getting caught!
    Last edited by SeaGoddess; 16-05-2010 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    Smoking in the girls bathroom and get caught!
    Smoking is not good to y'OUR' health

Quote Originally Posted by aneeshman Log in to see links
    Smoking is not good to y'OUR' health
    Thats true, but i think a young Ana didnt know that back then

I quit 4 years ago, and am so glad i did, all though i was forced to.
    Last edited by Paul; 16-05-2010 at 09:36 PM.

10. Default

Most of what I do involves a PC

We stole Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash from school in one lunch