Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up What's the best Sony Ericsson mobile phone?

Right here is just a general discussion.What sony ericsson mobile phone is the best one made so far?

Right lets get started.

My idea is the sony ericsson w580i walkman its brill but,there is one downside the memory sticks cost a LOT of money. They are m2 memory sticks,small little buggers and easy to get lost.Anyone else want to post there suggestion?

2. Cool Sony Ericcson W595

Hi

I am upgrading in 2 weeks, and wanna get the Sony Ericcson W595..... How is the music quality, now I have a nokia 5610 express music, and so clear.....

3. Default

sony ericsson is the worst phone...but the best is sony ericsson k300i

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pesur Log in to see links
    sony ericsson is the worst phone...but the best is sony ericsson k300i
    haha .. you'll never make people believe this; Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will be the best Sony Ericsson

C905 is the best

Cool

What about SE W595 isnt is Great Mobile ???

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rd101291 Log in to see links
    What about SE W595 isnt is Great Mobile ???
    It looks great but it's not so great anymore. Mobile phones like the SE W995, Samsung Omnia II, Nokia N97, HTC Touch 2, HTC HD 2 .. you know .. are taking the lead (because of the features)

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    It looks great but it's not so great anymore. Mobile phones like the SE W995, Samsung Omnia II, Nokia N97, HTC Touch 2, HTC HD 2 .. you know .. are taking the lead (because of the features)
    Not really, your comparing high end phones to a mid range phone, thats like comparing manchester united to sunderland (example) and there will only ever be one winner there.

These phones cost alot of money, for to be honest not alot of difference, W595 is still a great phone, id still have it if i didnt spill beer on it.
    The W705 is just has good as the W995, and half the price.
    Last edited by Paul; 30-12-2009 at 11:41 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Not really, your comparing high end phones to a mid range phone, thats like comparing manchester united to sunderland (example) and there will only ever be one winner there.

These phones cost alot of money, for to be honest not alot of difference, W595 is still a great phone, id still have it if i didnt spill beer on it.
    The W705 is just has good as the W995, and half the price.
    What you say is true. I was thinking about what you can do with a phone ..
    Thinking that way, Sony Ericsson is the best phone to buy for calling, messaging & gaming

10. Default

its k850i simply the best
    with a great camera great voice simple to handle its just fantastic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast