Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb New: Free Android Apps & Games

Hi all,

I'm extremely pleased to announce support/a category for free Android apps and free Android games. You can now upload Android content via the upload system and each upload is worth 1RP.

Our original plan was to reserve further updates for the new version of Mobiles24.com; however, given the popularity of the Android platform, we felt it was essential to integrate it with the present version of the website.

An important new feature integrated in addition to the Android games/apps category is the ability to upload new versions of existing downloads. Instead of having multiple versions of a download in the gallery, only the latest version of a download is shown. Each contributor will receive reward points worth 1 upload whether the upload is original or an update to the original. Likewise, each contributor will be recognised by a "contributed by" and if applicable, an "updated by" credit.

The version management feature is currently only available for Android content, but will be available to several other categories soon.

With regard to future updates, as many of you will know, we have been working on completely revamping Mobiles24.com which will bring a new, fresh look to the website, support for more handsets, a much more user-friendly interface and many new features and improvements. We still cannot give a definitive date when the update will go live, but we're trying our utmost to get it complete asap, and are grateful for your patience.

Finally, we're taking note of all of your feedback and suggestions made in the feedback forum. It's great to see so many ideas being put forward and we're very excited to be working towards putting them into practice.

Thank you!

Last edited by Karl; 04-05-2010 at 04:43 PM.

2. Default

Cool, android is growing fast and deserves a place in M24..
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to see the new look of M24

Thumbs up

Nice! Great job guys!

This is gonna be great news for M24 members using the Android OS!!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Thumbs up Go Mobiles24 !!!

Also noticed that an "Arcade" folder for games has been added::
    games-arcade.JPG

Uploading another file to the same category is offered after successfully uploading a file to the free gallery:
    same category upload.JPG

Larger Screenshot view (for some (Java) downloads as far as I can tell):
    larger screenshot.JPG

Nice !

Last edited by Wilhelm; 30-04-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Great job guys

6. Default

This is so good

Great job guys

8. Default

nwayz how do i download i dont see download button ..
    its realy anoying....

Quote Originally Posted by vampireknyt14 Log in to see links
    nwayz how do i download i dont see download button ..
    its realy anoying....
    Hi vampireknyt14, Welcome to

You will find our FREE Download link just below as seen in the image,
    "Click here to download to PC or Smartphone"

10. Smile matching_halloween

thannks and best