Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

This is great because my next Sony Ericsson will be the Xperia X10 (on Android)

Another new thing:

3. Cool

Awsome Job guys Keep Rocking

4. Smile helllllllllllp

am new to the wep saite i tried to downlod but couldint find the id thinge
    need help fast plz :-)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by noodles2006 Log in to see links
    hi, my son has a ht tattoo but he can't find out how to bluetooth in it, any ideas?
    Im not sure if all HTC phones have bluetooth..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Im not sure if all HTC phones have bluetooth..
    HTC Tatoo have bluetooth ... just checked the review but it says no Blue tooth file transfer and then it says it has bluetooth 2.0

7. Thumbs up AntiVirus

NetQin Mobile Anti-virus v3.2
    Complete protection against viruses, malware and spyware
    Version: NetQin Mobile Anti-virus V3.2
    Applicable OS: Symbian/Windows Mobile/Android
    Language: Arabic/English/Spanish/French/German/Portuguese/Italian/Russian

NetQin Mobile Anti-virus provides you complete protection against viruses, malware and spyware. Running in the background at low power consumption, this application allows you to surf the web and download applications without concerns of a virus attack.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saadia_salam Log in to see links
    HTC Tatoo have bluetooth ... just checked the review but it says no Blue tooth file transfer and then it says it has bluetooth 2.0
    Mmm...

Maybe it can use blutooth for other things...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saadia_salam Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Mmm...

Maybe it can use blutooth for other things...
    HTC Tattoo is running Android 1.6 if I'm not mistaken, and thus unable to use the bluetooth to transfer files and stuff..
    If Tattoo owner want to enable their file transfer via bluetooth I believe they need to upgrade their Android OS to 2.1 (eclair)
    But as far as I know, HTC has not yet to release eclair for Tattoo..
    There is possible though, to use third party app to enable file transfer via bluetooth but I can't confirm this

10. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fraziel Log in to see links
    HTC Tattoo is running Android 1.6 if I'm not mistaken, and thus unable to use the bluetooth to transfer files and stuff..
    If Tattoo owner want to enable their file transfer via bluetooth I believe they need to upgrade their Android OS to 2.1 (eclair)
    But as far as I know, HTC has not yet to release eclair for Tattoo..
    There is possible though, to use third party app to enable file transfer via bluetooth but I can't confirm this
    you can get an application for bluetooth transfer, i have a motorola dext running 1.6 and found i couldn't send/recieve thru bluetooth, simply visit the google andriod marketplace and search through the apps for one called "Bluetooth File Transfer" works fine and is a handy utility lovin the free android bits on the site guys, keep em coming =) more shooty ones if possible tho

Peace out