1. Default In-Game Bugs

Didnt know where to post this so made a new thread.

the game Final Fantasy Adventure is bugged. You can not access anything on the start menu in game. (items, magic, ask, and equip). i have tried everything i can think of including different downloads but to no avail. if anyone knows a solution then please advise...thanks mates

~If you have an important point to make dont try to be subtle or clever. Use a piledriver~

(yes i leave quotes or random thoughts at the end of every post mates)

2. Default

AH! I do notice that some big mobile games tend to delay a bit on some things like picking a menu. You might want to wait a few seconds to give the game a chance to play "catchup" when picking stuff and its trying to do something in memory, but taking a lot of resources on your phone. It seems the better the graphics, possible delay in seconds when picking things. SO far it only happens to me when playing the Bud Spensers Wild West Poker sometimes or playing the Keno game. It could also be that I got too much stuff in phone memory. lol
    I have downloaded some buggy games that starts out as "JAVA ERROR" or something like that, but that was for MY phone..it may work well on your phone which is why I don't report it.

3. Default

I now recall I did download a couple of games where the menu did not work. Can't remember whether I got it here on Mobiles24.com or not. Next time I get a buggy game or APP on my phone, I will report it .

4. Default bugs

yea i tried waiting for about 20 mins but still nothing and if i tried hitting A again then it just exited the menu screen.

~is this the hill i want to die on?~

5. Default

Ouch! 20 minutes is too long to wait. LOL
    It's always trial and error with my low-end phone. Sometimes one version of a game or app won't work with my phone, but I do sometimes find one that does work with my phone if there is more than one version of the game.
    Have you tried clearing out your phone cache or maybe check the amount of memory you have left on your phone. Deleting old messages, songs, etc. might help? I dunno.

"to be is............to be!"
    Last edited by bhermance; 02-05-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: add more words