Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

id be ok at the movie questions, but the rest id struggle with but will give it a go mate

2. Default

One more question Paul.
    Are they multiple choice questions like Terzo's or we have to entirely guess the answer?

Sounds good.

Count me in!

I will play

Quote Originally Posted by fraziel Log in to see links
    One more question Paul.
    Are they multiple choice questions like Terzo's or we have to entirely guess the answer?
    I was thinking just questions, but if it would make it easier by giving choices so if you didnt know, atleast you would have a 1/4 chance of getting it right by guessing, i dont know will see, i might do it for some but not all

6. Default

Yeah! Count me in

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    In a quiz on here every sunday , bit like terzos quiz, but only run every sunday.

Am thinking 20 questions - on 4 subjects, like sport,music,general knowledge,film. 1 point for each correct answer, and have a monthly league, ill sort the counting out.

Just need to know who would be interested, and then go from there.

Put your name down, but if your gonna cheat by using google, dont, the idea of this is a bit of fun on a sunday, theres no fun in cheating.
    Hi Paul

I'm interested in your every Sunday quiz. How does it work, do you message peeps every Sunday or do we have to go to a forum??

Let me know mate and is today's quiz up and running??

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steve502 Log in to see links
    Hi Paul

I'm interested in your every Sunday quiz. How does it work, do you message peeps every Sunday or do we have to go to a forum??

Let me know mate and is today's quiz up and running??

Steve
    Theres a thread here sunday quiz
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...t=24000&page=3

This weeks questions or on that page, copy or whatever way you want to post me your answers, private message me them by clicking on my user name and send msg..... you can still have a go at this weeks, as am not posting the answers yet.

I would remind people, but it might get annoying, just look out for the thread sunday quiz in here lounge every sunday mate

9. Default

Hey Pauly.... Vote me in whey hey