1. Default Problem downloading multiple games

I have tried to download several games, but I keep getting a message that there is a file in one I already have in place called "Index," and that if I proceed, the new game will replace the old one because of that file name. This happened with Suduko, DaVinci and Brain Games. (I also am not sure which size I should be trying for, so I kept going until it no longer gave me an error message, although one worked at a higher level than the next...)

Can anyone help?

BTW--I VERY recently got a BlackBerry, and somehow today found this VERY wonderful site. My new ringtone is Teardrop, the theme from the tv show House.

2. Default

So you can't install several games in your Blackberry because of that and you're not sure what size you should be trying ? It's 320x240 for most of the Blackberry's.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    So you can't install several games in your Blackberry because of that and you're not sure what size you should be trying ? It's 320x240 for most of the Blackberry's.
    The size is helpful, thank you, but the real issue seems to be that most of the games have a file called "Index," and installing a subsequent game replaces the file in the original game, and thus neither one ends up working. Is there any point in trying to install more than one game?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rufaroz Log in to see links
    The size is helpful, thank you, but the real issue seems to be that most of the games have a file called "Index," and installing a subsequent game replaces the file in the original game, and thus neither one ends up working. Is there any point in trying to install more than one game?
    Maybe its the type of game youre trying to install

5. Default

Hello, I am new , but I ma having this same problem. I can only download one application or otherwise it says it will be replaced if I try to download anything else, can someone please fix this problem. My phone is a blackberry 8520-Tmobile is carrier.

Thank you

6. Default

for me the service providers ban the free application except for the ringtones well kind of application, size, does matter... do you think its the space problem tried using memory card storage ...might be helpful...