1. Default Interpreter in Mobile

CellularBasicPro is a free BASIC interpreter for J2ME enabled mobile phones and devices. Write BASIC programs directly on your cellular phone. CellularBasicPro is a simple yet powerful multi-purpose programming language. Its syntax is similar to QBASIC. Since it runs on cellular phones, it gives you the ability to program practically everywhere : Your cell phone becomes an ultra-small computer that goes with you wherever you go !

To those who love programming ,try making a small game or graphical patterns using BASIC.

2. Default

whatever you do DON'T install it on a memcard, i did it out of habbit and now i cant remove or add any files anymore from it. :s

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akashv Log in to see links

CellularBasicPro is a free BASIC interpreter for J2ME enabled mobile phones and devices. Write BASIC programs directly on your cellular phone. CellularBasicPro is a simple yet powerful multi-purpose programming language. Its syntax is similar to QBASIC. Since it runs on cellular phones, it gives you the ability to program practically everywhere : Your cell phone becomes an ultra-small computer that goes with you wherever you go !

To those who love programming ,try making a small game or graphical patterns using BASIC.
    Thanks but please tell from where to download?

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkjain Log in to see links
    Thanks but please tell from where to download?
    Try this thread, abhishekkjain

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...443#post321443