Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    only google translate

2. Default

Thats how I learnt Afrikaans

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fraziel Log in to see links
    Maan, you guys know a lot of languanges..
    I'm ashamed to admit that I know only english.. Even my english sucks
    It's shameful but a lot of english people can't speak english as well as some that have learnt it as their 2nd (or 3rd,4th,5th etc.) language
    Not a personal dig fraziel,from what I've read of your posts your english is damn good,your just being humble,but some people just obviously never paid any attention in english lessons at school(and don't use a spell-checker either!)

BTW I can only speak english,tried to learn french and german but failed.
    Last edited by lazyitus; 19-04-2010 at 11:47 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    It's shameful but a lot of english people can't speak english as well as some that have learnt it as their 2nd (or 3rd,4th,5th etc.) language
    Not a personal dig fraziel,from what I've read of your posts your english is damn good,your just being humble,but some people just obviously never paid any attention in english lessons at school(and don't use a spell-checker either!)

Although, from what Ive gathered, English isn't a particularly easy language to learn...

Malayalam
    and a few knowledge in hindy & tamil

Especially i know the Language of Heart

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Although, from what Ive gathered, English isn't a particularly easy language to learn...
    Granted, apparently it is one of the hardest languages to learn,with all the words that sound similar,words that are spelt the same but mean different things in different contexts etc-but that doesn't explain how some people who have learnt it as an additional language can speak and understand it better than some people who been exposed to it as their only language all their life.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links

Wow, well thanks
    I still have a lot to learn though, cuz my english do suck sometimes

Definitely Hindi..

l know tamil language.

English and my own language.