1. Question .jar file wont load?

Have it on my comp as a .zip. I transfer it to my phone and it wont open. I unzipped it than transfered it a second time and i can open the folder but cant get it to run? Trying to run Meboy...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dickle666 Log in to see links
    Have it on my comp as a .zip. I transfer it to my phone and it wont open. I unzipped it than transfered it a second time and i can open the folder but cant get it to run? Trying to run Meboy...
    anyone?? I know someone can help me...

3. Default

meboy wont work on its own. Heres what you have to do

Get a ROM file ( .gbc)

open meboy.jar using your pc. add the rom inside and click create meboy.jar ( or you can rename it)

Lets assume you renamed it to abc.jar

if your phone needs a .jad file, put abc.jad and abc.jar inside your memory card.

if your phone doesnt need a .jad file, just copy abc.jar file to your memory card

Hope I Helped

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blablabangla Log in to see links
    meboy wont work on its own. Heres what you have to do

Get a ROM file ( .gbc)

open meboy.jar using your pc. add the rom inside and click create meboy.jar ( or you can rename it)

Lets assume you renamed it to abc.jar

if your phone needs a .jad file, put abc.jad and abc.jar inside your memory card.

if your phone doesnt need a .jad file, just copy abc.jar file to your memory card

Hope I Helped
    do i have to unzip meboy than put the rom in??

5. Default

so i unzipped the meboy and rom. Put them in and no go. So i than left them zipped and still no good. Than i put the .gba file in the meboy.zip file still no good.... Can someone give me noob instructions on how to do this?

6. Default

so i unzipped the meboy and rom. Put them in and no go. So i than left them zipped and still no good. Than i put the .gba file in the meboy.zip file still no good.... Can someone give me noob instructions on how to do this?
    .gbc file no .gba

meboy is gameboy COLOR emulator, not advance