Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Amazing Mouse Photo!

Hi guys, I just wanted to share with you, this amazing photo Bob took one weekend, when we were visiting our mate Bernie.
    When we got home, he downloaded this image to our computer, and said he'd come across this mouse. He was real quiet so as not to scare it away, with the camera on 'zoom', he managed to snap this incredible shot of a mouse resting............Check it out guys, see what you think...how often do you get opportunities like this?........Is this life at its best?...........

...............Barb

That's nice!!!
    If it's eyes weren't still sparkly, I'd say it's dead, but he's obviously just chillin'!!!

Great shot Bob!!!

36_1_15.gif

3. Default

Yeah, that was a great weekend at Bernies...We thought we'd make his rest a little more comfy..................check this.....

Laughing003.gif

Very nicely done!!!

36_1_15.gif

Looks tasty

Licker 3-18811.gif

6. Talking

Great pictures.

7. Talking

very funny... i was laughing for about 15 minutes... this mouse must be the mascot of the site

8. Default

Hey tanks guys........Bob says fanx too.........Mascot of the site, wow thats cool.......

OK, confession time.........yes it was dead.
    It got caught in a moustrap in the house. When Bob took it out in the backyard to throw it away, he dropped it, and it fell exactly how you see it, haha.............
    Couldn't miss a good photo opportunity, and its amazing what you can do in photo editing these days........like cloning over some of the guts hanging out, eesshh.......and putting the light back in its eyes.....
    So, 'Weekend at Bernies(Mouse Edition) was born..........Thanks for looking........Barb

715142998429a4f102ba5a.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    OK, confession time.........yes it was dead.
    Not nice.

I thought it was dead, but you did a really good job on the glint in it's eyes.

Shame on you!!!