1. Thumbs down download error?

every time I download from here i cant open the files. Can so.eone explane to me how to use the jar/jad files???

2. Cool

Do you mean you can't install the file?
    What phone do you have?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fraziel Log in to see links
    Do you mean you can't install the file?
    What phone do you have?
    I have the Sanyo Incognito. I can get apps from working. But i dont understand .jar files. I put them on my comp to unzip because it wont open it zipped and all i can do is explore the folder?
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:31 PM.

4. Default

Have you previously try to install jar file in your phone and work?
    If you can't really install jar file in your phone I suspect that your phone doesn't support java..
    But if it support java, the jar file might be damaged/corrupted, try downloading from another link..

5. Default

i think your phone dont support java games

6. Default

all my other apps run off java though? This sucks.... Are there any other type of games i can use that arent .jar files that might work?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dickle666 Log in to see links
    every time I download from here i cant open the files. Can so.eone explane to me how to use the jar/jad files???

Your phone have to support any software? i don't know about your phone feature if your phone have to support to software so you can just install Java doc,converter file in your mobile this file you can find in goggle,after the compressing this software OK,then install in your mobile i think it can support,

8. Default

some phones support jad only

9. Default hi good day...

my phone is nokia 6300... i also download many .jar files here but it doesnt work... is there any solution for that?? is there any application should i install so that tha .jar files can be read by my cellphone...

--tnx and more power guyzzz...