Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Default

thanks sakuragih.
    oh, i using 2 warrior n 2 redmage. i dont know which one a good char. can u describe advantages and disadvantages char 1 by 1?

2. Default

any cheats???? pleaseee i need cheatsss

3. Default

hey do you have some final fantasy II namco version of others like dirge of cerberus or something like kingdom hearts?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andiyupz Log in to see links
    thanks sakuragih.
    oh, i using 2 warrior n 2 redmage. i dont know which one a good char. can u describe advantages and disadvantages char 1 by 1?
    I dont know exactly but based on my experience...

Warrior/Knight - Mainly kill opponents becuase of high number of attacks, High damage, defense, life, wide arsenal of weapons,shields and armors.

Thief/Ninja - Fast character, High damage & number of attacks, can cast low level magic, but has a very low defense.

Monk/Master - Low damage,defense, Useless character in FF mobile

Red mage/Wizard - A combined warrior & mage. But can only wear mid warrior weapons, shield and armors, And can cast up to mid level white and black magic.

White mage/wizard - Low defense & attack, Can only learn white magic. Supports the party. Very useful in Boss fights and undead enemies.

Black mage/wizard - Same with white mage but can only learn black magic. Deals high magic damage. Very useful in elemental enemies and Boss fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanglez Log in to see links
    hey do you have some final fantasy II namco version of others like dirge of cerberus or something like kingdom hearts?
    found this on search Kingdom hearts http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...Kingdom+hearts
    No FFII yet I think. Try nes/gameboy versions

5. Default

how we can upgrade warrior to be knight, and the others?

6. Default

This is all I can remember.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Last edited by sakuragih; 22-01-2011 at 03:44 PM.

7. Default Help needed

Anybody knows which city should i visit after i had restored the Earth crystal?
    What should i do in order for me to make my ship floats in the air?

Thanks in advance

8. Default

see the map?

You go to cresent lake, get the canoe, becasue you can't go to Fire crystal without it.

See, where the airship is? It's in Lykion desert. That's where you get the flying ship.

But first you get the Floater(I mispelled it Flater) in Ice cavern first. You need that first to float the airship.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sakuragih Log in to see links
    see the map?

You go to cresent lake, get the canoe, becasue you can't go to Fire crystal without it.

See, where the airship is? It's in Lykion desert. That's where you get the flying ship.

But first you get the Floater(I mispelled it Flater) in Ice cavern first. You need that first to float the airship.
    Thanks sakuragih
    Last edited by blurking93; 25-01-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Typo Error

10. Default Help

Please.. I cant get the canoe..i have been in cresent lake but i dnt know where's the canoe.. Please help me..