1. Default How can I view my folder in my flash drive that is affected by virus?! Please help!!!

I know that all the members of Mobiles24 is very friendly so I ask this question for you to help me here just in case any of you know how to solve this problem...please do not delete this question..I really in need of help.

So, I was using my camera and snapping some pictures to be in a contest.
    And then back home I connect the camera to the computer and a virus was found.
    I accidentally pick the 'Delete' option instead of 'Move to quarantine' .
    And then I tried to open the folder but failed to!

So, I disconnect the USB Cable and try it on my laptop.
    It still doesnt work.The same thing happens.

But, when I don't connect the camera to the computer, I can still view the pictures from the camera.So, this gives me a hope to get em all back!

So please...does anybody know how to view the folder that is affected by virus?! Please dont say anything failure to me... :'( those pics is really important.

Please... I'll reply you asap :'(

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya Log in to see links
    I know that all the members of Mobiles24 is very friendly so I ask this question for you to help me here just in case any of you know how to solve this problem...please do not delete this question..I really in need of help.

So, I was using my camera and snapping some pictures to be in a contest.
    And then back home I connect the camera to the computer and a virus was found.
    I accidentally pick the 'Delete' option instead of 'Move to quarantine' .
    And then I tried to open the folder but failed to!

So, I disconnect the USB Cable and try it on my laptop.
    It still doesnt work.The same thing happens.

But, when I don't connect the camera to the computer, I can still view the pictures from the camera.So, this gives me a hope to get em all back!

So please...does anybody know how to view the folder that is affected by virus?! Please dont say anything failure to me... :'( those pics is really important.

Please... I'll reply you asap :'(
    You may have resolved your problem, but you could have given us more details, like how much space is left in the drive ?

3. Default

turn off antivirus and fire wall

4. Smile

try to go to control panel click on folder and click on view then u click on view hidden file am sure wen u go back to ur device u wil se new folders click on d one ur photos ar saved so u can msg me so dat i wil knw d result. o.k

5. Default

The funny thing is... he only needed our help 20 days ago

6. Default

Thanks for the help everyone!

And.

I won the contest!
    I got the first place!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya Log in to see links
    Thanks for the help everyone!

And.

I won the contest!