Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default New to the site

Hi, just joined today, use to be a Moderator on Zedge and also a Site Moderator on Mobilepark, will be uploading all my themes over the following days, hope that there is something in there for you all, also have plenty of games,videos and ringtones which i am hopeing to share with you all. My really name is wayne and i hope to see you soon, please pop by my profile for a chat, and if any of you have theme requests, please feel free to ask and i will see what i can do for you.

2. Default

Hi and welcome

welcome.gif

3. Default

hello there

and welcome

4. Default

Thankyou for the welcome, i am happy to be here.

5. Default

well, nothing i could say...

welcome to m24.

Welcome019.gif

Do you make your own themes?

7. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Welcome019.gif

Do you make your own themes?

Yes i normally make for the Nokia Series 40 3rd Edition Themes (240x320) and SE k800 but can make any SE really if people want something in particular. I also have a load of K750i themes and some for Nokia S60 3rd Edition Themes , some that i have made and some that i have picked up on my travels, i will be uploading them all over time.

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Yes i normally make for the.... and SE k800 .
    Cool. Maybe you can help me then...
    On the "Popup Title" in the Theme Creator, how do you size the picture to fit properly? I leave that out usually, because when I add it, it overlaps the rest of the pic... It has such an odd size. The popup itself is 214x234, but the popup title is 212x39

Hope you understand my question, because I don't

9. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Cool. Maybe you can help me then...
    On the "Popup Title" in the Theme Creator, how do you size the picture to fit properly? I leave that out usually, because when I add it, it overlaps the rest of the pic... It has such an odd size. The popup itself is 214x234, but the popup title is 212x39

Hope you understand my question, because I don't

Yeah its ok i understand, i use paint to cut out the part i require, though you can use "Gimp" (free Image Software) this is very similar to Photoshop but free!!, Gimp is more advanced but i find that some tasks are just as easy to do with Paint. It is just a case of cutting the roght part, can be trial and error sometimes but you get the hang of it.

The popup title is just another bar, you can make these in photoshop /gimp etc.

Hope you understand my answer

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links

Hope you understand my answer
    I do, thank you.

But I can't seem to get the Popup Title to fit properly. I've made many themes and that is the one stupid little thing I can't get sorted out.

Oh well. As you say, trial and error.