Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Can not download ringtones-password problem

After selecting a particular ringtone, I ask to download and the system asks for my tel # and whether I have a camera phone and my password. I input my Mobiles24 login password and it rejects the password. I select 'send me another password' notice and I recieve nothing. So I am not able to download any ringtones. Please help. This my first experience with downloading a ringtone so I will assume for now I am doing something very wrong !

2. Default

I have selected a ringtone and downloaded it. Can anyone tell me how to get it onto my Verizon phone? Thanks in advance. Doug

3. Default

ok so i have a moto evoke and it says that i cn download here for this fone and it still says "unabled to download" wut do i do?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prideandbeauty Log in to see links
    ok so i have a moto evoke and it says that i cn download here for this fone and it still says "unabled to download" wut do i do?
    Can't you use an USB cable instead ?
    also: Did you try to download from the wap site ? You can use Log in to see links great browser that loads webpages fast and maybe it works to get ringtones from M24 too

5. Default pls help

I ALWAYS have problems in logging in. Always denying my password. I even registered three accounts just to avail membership of this downloadsite, still the same problem occurs with my three accounts. Please solve this problem.
    Last edited by justonce3; 26-03-2010 at 11:06 PM.

6. Question

The top right page says I have been logged in but when I tried to download things it just keep asking me to log in again and each time it says: your password or username is wrong etc etc. I clicked on other links and it says I am logged in. So what now

7. Default Uploads Themes Problem

NÃo Consigo Mandar Mais Themes Para O Site Por Que ? O Que EstÁ Acontecendo, JÁ Tentei De Tudo E Nada Funciona Tem Gente Com Mais De 3.000 Themes E Continuam Mandando Themes Para O Site Por Que Isso EstÁ Acontecendo Comigo?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakasagrado Log in to see links
    NÃo Consigo Mandar Mais Themes Para O Site Por Que ? O Que EstÁ Acontecendo, JÁ Tentei De Tudo E Nada Funciona Tem Gente Com Mais De 3.000 Themes E Continuam Mandando Themes Para O Site Por Que Isso EstÁ Acontecendo Comigo?
    Mate, English only, cant understand what your saying ?

9. Default unreal/fake

well i think its a lot of crap , this site is unreal you see it but you can't have it , thank 4 nothing mobile 24. you have waisted enough of my time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeansky Log in to see links
    well i think its a lot of crap , this site is unreal you see it but you can't have it , thank 4 nothing mobile 24. you have waisted enough of my time.
    You don't need to be so offensive jeansky..
    I don't understand what your problem is, but I've no problem at all downloading from this site..