Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

how can u fish ???/ i have 4 sticks ill rep u if u help me my lil cousin he is 6 is jumping up and down to get it hahahaha he is driving me nuts

2. Default

once you get all 6 of the sticks you should be able to go to another part where you pick up the fish off the ground.

3. Default

i have 4 sticks but im stuck at that ice maze a stone is blocking my way i pnly found 4 sticks what else can i do aaaaah im starting to "hate"this game its frustating i have replayed this game 10 times im the biggest nooob

please how did u play the level could u explain i to me

4. Default

that level is very similar to the pokemon games. the trick is to try and land on some snow at the edges then try to slide so you hit a stone then slide from that stone and try to land on another stone and so on. if you do it in the right order with the right orientation you should be able to slide to the next part.

Also i got through the part I was having trouble with and finished the game.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnynth Log in to see links
    that level is very similar to the pokemon games. the trick is to try and land on some snow at the edges then try to slide so you hit a stone then slide from that stone and try to land on another stone and so on. if you do it in the right order with the right orientation you should be able to slide to the next part.

Also i got through the part I was having trouble with and finished the game.
    okay ik going to try it and when u were at the first ice maze did u have 4 sticks because i have thanks again really appriciate it and sorry for being a noob

6. Default

hmmmm when u look at the map u can see that the most right stone is blocking the way and then im almost at the wall but i cant get through im giving up i think hahahahaha

7. Default

this is the stupid level im stuck in
    sorry took the picture it was a bit dark and blurry thats how desperate i am to get through this level

Last edited by poohpooh; 11-04-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: oops picture was too big

8. Default

hmm I'm pretty sure i had 4 sticks and based on your picture are you trying to go through the small passage? i don't remember the layout of that part exactly but i think you go to the far right side and aim for the stone that's to the right if the tree in your picture and try to land on its right side. then go up to the stone above it then go left out of the area. there may be more stones so unless you can get a picture of the map that's about all i can do without going through the game again.

9. Default

Hey poohpooh..
    Why don't you check out this thread, you may find a way out..

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=23724

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fraziel Log in to see links
    Hey poohpooh..
    Why don't you check out this thread, you may find a way out..

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=23724
    hahahahaha did u see how desperate i was but ive got it and i didnt smash the phone to the wall either thankssssssssss bud